Buy Lab Tests Online
E2 came back high over 180. I've been feeling symptoms, basically been feeling like a walking bitch! Wanting to cry about shit, asking my wife if she really loves me, man its pitiful. I've been on TRT for a good month now, at 100mg a week(split doses at 50mg). Was feeling really great at one point then, and then it all went down. Ive' had Gynecomastia and a belly before ever starting TRT, and just found out with body fat before starting TRT, will almost definitely increase estrogen. My main question is my doctor put me on .5 anstrozole once per week. I was wondering could I split that dose? He says it wont matter, but I read so many here who says they do very well with .25 every other day. I just dont want to crash either.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
What is the Range, and can you post the actual E2 test you had?
Not sure of the lab range, but I know the cut off was 50, and my doctor said I was way above that, and it explained my symptoms. I believe it was a Estradial sensitive test. Not sure how this extra information would assist in answering the question.

CoastWatcher

Not sure of the lab range, but I know the cut off was 50, and my doctor said I was way above that, and it explained my symptoms. I believe it was a Estradial sensitive test. Not sure how this extra information would assist in answering the question.
If your estradiol was tested via any method other than the sensitive, LC, MS/MS, methodology, just exactly where your e2 sits is an open question since all other tests are unreliable when used to capture a man’s estradiol level. A cutoff of 50, assuming you’re in the United States, indicates your doctor ordered the incorrect test. Please ask your doctor to double-check what he orders as you’re going to be introducing anastrozole into the mix.

In spite of that, it’s reasonable to assume your actual level is high, based on how you feel. As for what you ask, taking a smaller, more subtle dose of a prescribed AI is a prudent decision on your part.

It absolutely matters to a great extent as the half-life of Anastrozole is about 50 hours. It's not quite something you can take once per week and be done with it, per se. You're right to try and split that to .25mg, I would take it with the injection. and as noted by my friends, get the right test.

If your estradiol was tested via any method other than the sensitive, LC, MS/MS, methodology, just exactly where your e2 sits is an open question since all other tests are unreliable when used to capture a man’s estradiol level. A cutoff of 50, assuming you’re in the United States, indicates that you’re doctor ordered the incorrect test. Please ask your doctor to double-check what he orders as you’re going to be introducing anastrozole into the mix.

In spite of that, it’s reasonable to assume your actual level is high, based on how you feel. As for what you ask, taking a smaller, more subtle dose of a prescribed AI is a prudent decision on your part.
Thanks for the reply, Im sure thats what he said. Im not sure of the range, he said the cut off for men would be 50, and I shouldnt be any higher than that.

CoastWatcher

The two tests from Labcorp is 8-35 and from Quest the range is <=29, if it shows anything else its wrong.
Exactly what I thought. I find it’s a good idea to get a copy of lab results from the patient portal, as it is known here in Canada, or from the doctor.

The chances of something going wrong when you’re playing TRT Sweepstakes is always a possibility. We have to be our own advocates.

Systemlord

Also note more frequent injections is a good technique at lowering estrogen regardless if on and AI. High converters are recommended to inject daily or EOD.

wsj357

E2 came back high over 180. I've been feeling symptoms, basically been feeling like a walking bitch! Wanting to cry about shit, asking my wife if she really loves me, man its pitiful. I've been on TRT for a good month now, at 100mg a week(split doses at 50mg). Was feeling really great at one point then, and then it all went down. Ive' had Gynecomastia and a belly before ever starting TRT, and just found out with body fat before starting TRT, will almost definitely increase estrogen. My main question is my doctor put me on .5 anstrozole once per week. I was wondering could I split that dose? He says it wont matter, but I read so many here who says they do very well with .25 every other day. I just dont want to crash either.

If you do .25 every other day you slll have 1.5 mg built up in your system after ten days. Yah you’ll crash.

I would simply take it to daily and maybe skip day 1 before the change. Within a week it should drop and you should see a difference.

If you want to fix it now and can’t operate I personally would take half of a .25 and the other half day 2. Some folks over respond and the tiniest bit crashes them. I highly doubt this would happen to you since your so high.

One dose usually gets men down good amount.

You need to clarify your life style and be honest. Are you at the gym, eating right, taking vitamins, sleeping well and burning fat through cardio and etc?

If you drink , don’t eat right and sleeps shit this issue will continue and become Very unmanageable.

wsj357

Thanks for the reply, Im sure thats what he said. Im not sure of the range, he said the cut off for men would be 50, and I shouldnt be any higher than that.

Just remember there is no high range for men. I mean sure most would not be happy at 100, but every man has a diffeeent threshold of e2. You might be ok at 65.

It absolutely matters to a great extent as the half-life of Anastrozole is about 50 hours. It's not quite something you can take once per week and be done with it, per se. You're right to try and split that to .25mg, I would take it with the injection. and as noted by my friends, get the right test.
If you do .25 every other day you slll have 1.5 mg built up in your system after ten days. Yah you’ll crash.

I would simply take it to daily and maybe skip day 1 before the change. Within a week it should drop and you should see a difference.

If you want to fix it now and can’t operate I personally would take half of a .25 and the other half day 2. Some folks over respond and the tiniest bit crashes them. I highly doubt this would happen to you since your so high.

One dose usually gets men down good amount.

You need to clarify your life style and be honest. Are you at the gym, eating right, taking vitamins, sleeping well and burning fat through cardio and etc?

If you drink , don’t eat right and sleeps shit this issue will continue and become Very unmanageable.
Not going to lie, my diet is shit, and dont work out much, except at work, because my job is very physical. I do miss the gym and do miss being healthy. I got ill with a pituitary tumor, and it caused my thyroid to not function properly(low free T4), cortisol slightly low, and testosterone is way low(201). I have cut sugar out, dairy cut down a lot, adding more green leafy veggies, and small portions of fruit. Each day is a struggle, cause I react to different foods. I cant even eat beans like I use to, cause it turns me into a shit bomb! I use to be able to tolerate so many foods, and Im hoping that changes when my hormones come together, cause my gut symptoms have improved. I've done probiotics, Inflammation diets, but it seems hormones being out of sorts may have been the problem all along.

wsj357

You got to look at this holistically. To have that much e2 concert from only 100mg is no good. Always paint a full picture. We won’t judge. Well just motivate and bark at ya :)

Start daily and Eat right. It’s huge help.

You won’t really benefit in the long run if you don’t fix the thyroid. Your thyroid helps your body metabolize and absorb and everything in between. Temperature. Energy and more.

My stomach and heart burn and acid issues vanished when I started trt. Nothing fixed it over a 4 yr span.

Also you can look at the cream on scrotum as an alternative. It creates less e2 but it creates more DHT. You might have super low shbg and that could also be causing your high e2.

So recap: try thyroid t4/t3. Helps a ton with fatigue and brain fog. Supports trt. Switch to daily. That should help you find the motivation to workout and eat right.

Why would your E2 be 180 with a 100 mg per week dose of T?
I dont know. I assume cause of my pituitary and thyroid issues. Im taking bromocriptine for a pituitary tumor, and read it can either decrease or increase estrogen. Im guessing its increasing mine, along with trt.

n2turbo2

Greenwaters, I am in the same boat as you. My E2 hit 160,i couldn't sleep.Crying anxiety fearful.I had never felt this way my in my lifetime.So my doctor had me do labs. My e2 was 160.My doctor put me on and AI .250 2x week. Within a 2 days all moodiness was gone.We changed my protocol to. M/W/F .25 of Test and HCG .400 twice a week. I am scared of crashing my E2 to. Is this typical for everyone how gets High E2 to get crazy moody. I couldn't even sleep. I know the high E2 is coming from being fat. I have lost 40lbs, working on taking off 30 more.

wsj357

Greenwaters, I am in the same boat as you. My E2 hit 160,i couldn't sleep.Crying anxiety fearful.I had never felt this way my in my lifetime.So my doctor had me do labs. My e2 was 160.My doctor put me on and AI .250 2x week. Within a 2 days all moodiness was gone.We changed my protocol to. M/W/F .25 of Test and HCG .400 twice a week. I am scared of crashing my E2 to. Is this typical for everyone how gets High E2 to get crazy moody. I couldn't even sleep. I know the high E2 is coming from being fat. I have lost 40lbs, working on taking off 30 more.
Yes folks complain of erection issues, moodiness and etc with high e2.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me