HELP - Doubts about TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BSS91

forzen sperm and semen analysis done, the lady said good quality sperm with 99 million with 40% motility.

Also, might be of interest for someone, I have done on and off ``protocols`` with Mucuna pruriens over the years and always used the powder (was initially interested for meditation purposes as it helps enhance focus and mood), and this time with blood test, it raised my LH from 1.1 to 4.2 in the span of 2 months. I took the powder regularly around 5 days per week with dosage ranging from 2.5 to 5 grams. I think it helped with the sperm quality as well.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
... it raised my LH from 1.1 to 4.2 in the span of 2 months. ...
LH is like a box of chocolates.
Luteinizing-hormone-LH-pulsatility-in-10-men-with-proven-fertility-The-LH-profile-was.png

Mastodont

Wow okay,cause I tested this several times and it always comes back at 1 or 1.1, so this time it may have been by chance then, but it seems curious that for once, my LH as slightly elevated after mucuna.
Did you always test at morning around the same time?

madman

Super Moderator
With hcg, do you think I should lower my starting dose of T (90 mg) or do you think I should still start with 100 mg?

My reasoning is that hcg already increases T and e2 on its own so T dose should be lowered

Doubtful your going to get a significant boost from 100 IU hCG.

I would just go with 100 mg T/week split twice-weekly (50 mg every 3.5 days).

Yes you can start a little lower or inject more frequently but I see no huge benefit injecting 3X/week vs twice-weekly.

Do understand that if you choose to go with 3X/week (M/W/F) then your true trough would be Monday morning (72 hrs post-injection).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me