HCG Question

Buy Lab Tests Online

davidloc

I am picking up my first vial of HCG tomorrow morning and will be taking it with trt reduced from 100mg /week to 90 mg/ per week. I will be taking 250ui X 2 /week (Pregnyl) . I have a before LH level of 4.0. Does the reduction in T seem reasonable to minimize the impact on an already low LH production? The LH of 4.0 was taken from a mid week (1X100mg) sample when I was on T only. I have since switched to a split dose after the sample was taken (2X45mg).

Unrelated question but a concern of mine:

I am getting my HCG legit and the only size is 10000ui vials. What is the feasibility of using a reconstitution syringe to safely transfer 1/2 the powder to a second sterile vial ? Would it be better just to mix the full 10 and just chalk up the waste to safety concerns ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
David - I moved your question as a new thread.

Not intentional I understand, but you were hijacking the other members thread.

It's best to start your own thread when you have new questions like yours.

This is good for you to get a good response to your question and allows the original thread to stay on point.

Thanks bud!

GD

davidloc

I am still used to the FB format and will behave in future :) The LH shutting down and combining trt and HCG was sort of along the same lines as the OP but it didn't belong on his post.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
David, are you lucky to get HCG paid for by insurance? Is that why you are using the brand product?

Regarding your questions, I am a bit confused. Are you trying not to have your LH be low while on TRT and HCG? That is a hopeless goal.

Why would you want to have two vials of HCG powder? Reconstituted HCG kept in the fridge can be active for 2-3 months.

davidloc

I am not covered by insurance and that is the only one sold by pharmacies in Ontario , Canada (at least the one that can be ordered quickly and retails for 97$ CAD) I was told that once reconstituted that it lasts 30 days if stored at 4 degrees C? I have been on trt for 4 years now and wanted to try and hand off a little of the load to my system to see if it can help out. Not really sure of the best approach but the doc did approve of this to start, new panel will be taken in 6 weeks from today.

Unrelated fact
Hemoglobin was high two tests ago and 2g of cinnamon(daily) mixed into a protein shake cut it by 34% , I am really liking natural solutions whenever possible after seeing this, doc was delighted. 5000ui of D3 daily also killed my mood swings , all hail the shit that really works , lol.

Last edited:

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I am picking up my first vial of HCG tomorrow morning and will be taking it with trt reduced from 100mg /week to 90 mg/ per week. I will be taking 250ui X 2 /week (Pregnyl) . I have a before LH level of 4.0. Does the reduction in T seem reasonable to minimize the impact on an already low LH production? The LH of 4.0 was taken from a mid week (1X100mg) sample when I was on T only. I have since switched to a split dose after the sample was taken (2X45mg).

First observation, the LH of 4.0 mid week from your "sample" test injection reflects that you were not completely HPTA suppressed at that time. There just wasn't enough time yet to see you completely HPTA suppressed. With your current protocol, your next LH and FSH labs will come back nill as you are pretty much shut done now.

Why are you reducing your weekly Testosterone dosage from 100 mg to 90 mg; it is because of the weekly 500 iu's of HCG?

Your 2x45 mg weekly is nice and will help stabilize E2 serum levels.

Unrelated question but a concern of mine:

I am getting my HCG legit and the only size is 10000ui vials. What is the feasibility of using a reconstitution syringe to safely transfer 1/2 the powder to a second sterile vial ? Would it be better just to mix the full 10 and just chalk up the waste to safety concerns ?

Just reconstitute the HCG and use it...it will be fine. Just keep it in the fridge.

Bold above.

davidloc

David, are you lucky to get HCG paid for by insurance? Is that why you are using the brand product?

Regarding your questions, I am a bit confused. Are you trying not to have your LH be low while on TRT and HCG? That is a hopeless goal.

Why would you want to have two vials of HCG powder? Reconstituted HCG kept in the fridge can be active for 2-3 months.

I just want to see if I can avoid shutting it completely off , the reduction was because of worry about the extra internal T affecting E2. This normally isn't the case ? I am happy with ~920 and just want to raise my libido if possible and see if a little of the atrophying effects of the trt can be reversed.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
The 30 day myth is rampant all over the web , thank you for clearing that up !!

It is rampant and why I posted what I did.

I'v seen lab tests for HCG potency at 30, 60 and 90 days after reconstitution and the variance was insignificant.

The bigger question these days is the quality and potency of HCG from compounding pharmacies.

davidloc

Started HCG this morning , doc said to give it a 500 ui X 2 start then drop it to 250 ui X 2 next week. Does it raise libido ? yup ! 12 hours after the shot I was doing a lingerie photoshoot with 12 models, it seemed to work just fine , lol. 1413 pics snapped in 3 hours. I am back to being a male pig , yay !!!!

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Many TRT and especially Neuro Endocrinologists believe that HCG acts a neuro hormone in the brain and why we feel like we do and why libido kicks in like it does.

Interesting eh!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching