hCG monotherapy.

Buy Lab Tests Online

James Lavekai

Hello friends,

I am going for low dose hCG (250 iu thrice a week) for 6 months. I have read that hCG suppresses LH and FSH.

Will the suppressed LH n FSH reverse back to normal when I discontinue the hCG after 6 months?

I have never used steroids. I am 32, male. All my hormones are within the reference range right now.

Please answer.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

aneuman

Hello friends,

I am going for low dose hCG (250 iu thrice a week) for 6 months. I have read that hCG suppresses LH and FSH.

Will the suppressed LH n FSH reverse back to normal when I discontinue the hCG after 6 months?

I have never used steroids. I am 32, male. All my hormones are within the reference range right now.

Please answer.
Most likely it will bounce back. It's not guaranteed but I'd say that if your HPT axis was working relatively well before treatment, then 250IU 3 times a week for 6 months is not likely to permanently disrupt the feedback look.

Forty2

Hello friends,

Please answer.
I'd be surprised if your testosterone level does not drop on such a low dose of hCG.
I'm not sure how long your LH will stay suppressed after 6 months.
I attribute hCG monotherapy at a dose of 500iu eod for a month for my long term LH suppression.

Last edited:

Kenp

I'd be surprised if your testosterone level does not drop on such a low dose of hCG.
I'm not sure how long your LH will stay suppressed after 6 months.
I attribute hCG monotherapy at a dose of 500iu eod for a month for my long term LH suppression.
You have long term lh suppression? What did you try to fix that?
Did JoeKool or anyone else who tried his regimen have before and after blood work done?
Yes I think multiple people have (check the thread I linked), this one comes to mind:

He logged his journey and labs.

Forty2

Yes I think multiple people have (check the thread I linked), this one comes to mind:

Thanks.
Yes my LH stayed suppressed after a month of hCG monotherapy at a dose of 500iu eod, then TRT with hCG beginning a few months later for a period of about 6 months. That was several years ago and despite clomid and enclomiphene raising my LH from 2 to 4 or 5, it always eventually drops down to 2 when I stop taking them. Prior to hCG my LH was 4.

Forty2

The guy who started that thread didn't have any labs from what I've read after 10 pages.
The guy in the video did have labs but he was also taking a serm as he mentions in the video.
I'd like to see labs after only taking 250iu hCG 3 x week.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me