Buy Lab Tests Online

davidloc

I just got my results back :

Total T 922 , Free 24.3
Estradiol 21.4
DHEA 166.1
LH 4.0
Prolactin 20.0

I was taking enanth 100mg /week . Doc dropped it to 2X40mg per week and started me on 300ui HCG X 2 /week , no AI for 6 weeks until the effects of the HCG come back in a new panel but I am hoping the lower test more frequently will offset the HCG

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
davelock , I moved you thread so it wouldn't get buried in the last thread and to make sure it gets the proper attention. It's all yours ;)

How are you feeling with those labs?

Can you provide the ranges for your labs ?

davidloc

I have been on trt for 3 years now , slowly edging up to 100mg (past 5 months) until my new doc spotted the LH at 4.0 and a very low FSH but still present. He does not want a reboot but would like to see how my system adjusts to taking over just a little by using HCG. I will email him for the complete results in the morning (this was just shoulder surfing). The trt only left me feeling like a facsimile of my old self and this new doc believes in an all out effort . He thankfully has 2 5th year interns under his wing for when he retires (he is 70) and they took an active interest during my last visit. The HCG is also to (hopefully) reverse the atrophy effects of the 3 years of trt and to boost libido so that I can feel human again. I took a 1200$ massage course , piano , guitar , dance and cooking classes not to look at a hot woman and notice that she is "not ugly" . I miss my old self so much !! I have switched to subQ over the past 4 months and this has alleviated a high estrodiol count from 4 months ago with no dosing change (was 42.1) so that was proof enough for me that subQ is better for me than IM. :)

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Sounds like you are in good hands David.

Post your blood work here in this thread and make sure to add ranges.

Also, tell us your weekly protocol as well.

Welcome to ExcelMale my friend you are with good friends!!!

davidloc

Doc is out until Wednesday (Monday is our Thanksgiving holiday) . Pregnenolone is a bitch to get up here , one compounder found only (93X25 mg caps for 76$ cad, prescription only). Wait until Big Pharma sinks their teeth into the new everyone insured laws down there. They will eat up everything like they did up here :(. With most missing insurance it kept their noses out of your medicine cabinet for the most part but now with everything they can switch to script only turning into a cash cow for them , it will not be pretty.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me