HCG mishap

Buy Lab Tests Online

mrmurse

Hey everyone. I’ve been posting quite a bit to get a few lingering questions answered. Well, I’m preparing to inject tonight and I went to get my HCG from the refrigerator only to realize I accidentally swapped my unopened 5ml vial of test with my reconstituted vial of HCG (12,000 IU). So my HCG has been in my medicine cabinet with my opened vial of testosterone since Monday evening. My bathroom stays relatively cold, but obviously not as cold as the HCG should be kept in. I’m wondering if it is okay to proceed with my scheduled HCG injections and to just return the vial to the fridge and carry on as normal? Now I know to double and triple check when putting things away. It’s a careless mistake that should have been avoided, but it’s something to learn from.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Hey everyone. I’ve been posting quite a bit to get a few lingering questions answered. Well, I’m preparing to inject tonight and I went to get my HCG from the refrigerator only to realize I accidentally swapped my unopened 5ml vial of test with my reconstituted vial of HCG (12,000 IU). So my HCG has been in my medicine cabinet with my opened vial of testosterone since Monday evening. My bathroom stays relatively cold, but obviously not as cold as the HCG should be kept in. I’m wondering if it is okay to proceed with my scheduled HCG injections and to just return the vial to the fridge and carry on as normal? Now I know to double and triple check when putting things away. It’s a careless mistake that should have been avoided, but it’s something to learn from.

You’re absolutely fine. 2 days isn’t that long. It probably won’t last as long as usual, so maybe switch it out a week or so earlier than you would normally, but it’s absolutely fine.

fifty

I have done that same thing in the past for 24hrs. Never noticed a difference. Just threw it back in the fridge and used it till the end. As long as your room isn't 90 degrees it should have a negligible effect.

mrmurse

Thanks for all of the responses! You guys are great! I tossed it back in the fridge and I’m carrying on as usual! I like the idea of marking the vial as well

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me