Reconstituted HCG Sterility

Buy Lab Tests Online

cmatt15

Hey guys,

I would like some input regarding the sterility of reconstituted HCG in bacteriostatic water after a 30 day period?

I have kept my vial refrigerated for 30 days after initially mixing my powder with BAC water, and I wipe the vial with alcahol swab every time before injection .

I realize that every time I puncture the vial I expose it to air , and I’m wondering if I should just play it “safe” and disregard vial after 30 days, or if it’s ok to continue using it?

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

cmatt15

Ok great , and you don’t have any issue with injection redness/irritation?

Only reason I said 30 is because my label states, “Disregard 30 days after refrigeration “.

cmatt15

I honestly wasn’t sure about the sterility , since it said disregard after 30 days . Just wanted to confirm that others used it past the 30 day mark with no issues .

I honestly wasn’t sure about the sterility , since it said disregard after 30 days . Just wanted to confirm that others used it past the 30 day mark with no issues .

it's potency not sterility. Most guys have used it 90 days but then the search function is a burden, I know.

fifty

It seems to hold potency for me subjectively through 3 months but I believe others have had issues past ~6wks

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me