Switching to hcg mono?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Steve78

Hey guys, I’ve been on trt for maybe 10 years now, and have been experimenting on dosing etc. I was on 100mg a week test plus 1000 hcg weekly and my TT was 600 and free T 165 (35-155 range). Then I bumped up the hcg cause my testicles were still smaller , I bumped up to 1700 weekly hcg, now my TT is 855 and my free T is 239 (35-155 range).

I was thinking of dropping the testosterone and going up to 2000 hcg weekly and seeing where my T is. Pros: I would be making my own T and keeping my testicles alive. Cons: I feel less energetic the higher I go on hcg, maybe it’s just a mental thing, I haven’t done my test shot in a few days (I’ve been doing EOD dosing) and maybe brain fog but I think I’m fighting a cold.

Anyone with insight? My goal would be to increase my testicle size while maintaining my T but at the same time I want to feel my best.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
HCG will increase your testosterone while keeping your testicles working, but it really acts like testosterone therapy. Its use shuts down LH and FSH.

Steve78

HCG will increase your testosterone while keeping your testicles working, but it really acts like testosterone therapy. Its use shuts down LH and FSH.
Should I try mono or just add 1000 hcg to my protocol?

Would love if my testicles produced enough TT but when I tried it before I felt like crap, but maybe I had other stressors going on

Vince

Super Moderator
Should I try mono or just add 1000 hcg to my protocol?

Would love if my testicles produced enough TT but when I tried it before I felt like crap, but maybe I had other stressors going on
I would try mono, 500 IU every other day. Hopefully that would be enough.

DaveK22

Years ago I tried HCG mono...it brought my E2 in to mid 90's. As we know, everyone is different but for me it was not a sustainable protocol.

Flexedup

High dose HCG will send your estradiol and prolactin through the roof. I'm currently on HCG mono at 300iu EOD taken with an insulin syringe intramuscularly. I take between 100-150mgs of P5P to control prolactin that rises with E2 and Zinc to combat aromatization to an extent. My E2 non-sensitive sits at 63 and I feel fantastic, however I do get some harsh nipple itchiness that goes away when I take P5P. No gyno lumps and I keep a low carb diet. This was the only treatment that saved me from the post E2 crash symptoms I was having from brain fog, dehydration, joint pain, etc.

I refuse to use another AI to stretch my T:E2 ratio for better libidio. Only complaint I have is it keeps me too energetic where I can't sleep. I plan on running Clomid and Tamoxifen to get my pituitary back online.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me