HCG and Dr Crisler...new article

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I recently changed to daily HCG shots from e3.5d. I have noticed increased libido. I like the smaller injection as well.
I've been injecting, 500iu of HCG every 3 1/2 days for almost 3 years now. It has kept my testicles full and a very strong libido ( I don't know if my strong libido is from HCG).
My question is what was your old protocol of HCG and what's your new protocol?

I wonder if Nelson could add some points reg Chrisles suggestion since I also inject both on the same day. Does it really matter if it stack on top of test shot?

"If you are taking test cyp shots twice per week, and want to take HCG similarly, take the HCG (250-500iu) the day before the test cyp shot, each time. We don't want to unnecessarily stack the HCG on top of the test cyp shot".

hasnt mattered to me though I'm in a different place now with my protocol and my Estrogen levels but from 100iu daily to 500iu E3.5D and everything in between it might as well be nothing but water for what HCG does for me. I may have some disfunction in that p450scc(?) enzyme mentioned.

sebco

Has any one tried injecting HCG twice a week, the day before the T-cyp injection every 3.5D? Any changes? If I read Dr. Cristler's article right, that was his suggestion.

Has any one tried injecting HCG twice a week, the day before the T-cyp injection every 3.5D? Any changes? If I read Dr. Cristler's article right, that was his suggestion.

Thats what it says, there is a thread where Dr Crisler was commenting on his new paper on another forum. If you frequent other places its easy to find, or PM me. I dont want to promote it in the open.

get'n there

It have questions about the protocol as written by Dr. Cristler, http://drjohncrisler.com/the-crisler...part-deux.html

May be someone can clarify what the article is saying?

It talks about 1/2 life. We know what 1/2 life is. It stands to reason that if T-C goes up starting 1 st morning taken & goes up for about 2 days to the high side, and that you would take HCG 3.5 days after pin'n the Test, since T is going down & HCG raises Testosterone some. But taken the HCG the day before the T-C would increase the over all Testosterone level higher than if you take the same usual dose of Test.

Wouldn't the, HCG with its increase in testosterone, require that the actual T-Cyp injection need to be adjusted lower in order to maintain the desired testosterone level? (to high is not good).

If this is true it seems you would only need the one HCG pin on the 3.5 day. Perhaps 500 iu instead of the two HCG's at 250 iu's.

Last edited:

Savage Hands

I followed the daily protocol, divided my twice weekly dose into 7 daily injections and broke out with an acute case of acne. went back to my regular dose of 500 every 3.5 days on the day before my test C injections of 100 mg every 3.5 days.

The acne was severe but cleaned up when I switched back.

captain

If you are already on T and you are going to start HCG he will lower your dose of T at the start of HCG. If your T levels are low already I would guess there would be no need to lower your dose of T. You do follow up labs and adjust as needed. I was on gel 4 pumps with level of around 600 T. I lower dose 1 pump to 3 and added daily HCG 100iu. I did follow up labs with total T upper 800.

Please correct me if I am wrong but the only way HCG can increase your TT is if it can get your balls producing again.
Peeps with primary testicular failure or long time T users who have atrophied their testis will not see a TT increase.

CoastWatcher

Please correct me if I am wrong but the only way HCG can increase your TT is if it can get your balls producing again.
Peeps with primary testicular failure or long time T users who have atrophied their testis will not see a TT increase.
Correct.

Hcg acts as an LH mimic and maintains a degree of testicular vitality when it comes to sperm. No patient on exogenous testosterone, dermal applications, injections, or pellets, will produce natural testosterone while on TRT. As Feeling Lost noted, a primary patient faces an even greater issue.

Weasel

This would be true in primary cases, Certainly not a given in long time TRT patients though. Many will see some testicular production.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me