Have I crashed my estrogen - my doctor says no and I'm hurting

Buy Lab Tests Online

aluminex

Gotcha. Now it makes sense. Too much testosterone in one dosage creating a supraphysiological peak driving your HCT and estradiol too high. Your outcome would most likely be very different if you had split your injection 2x week on a lower dosage and adding anastrozole in a small dosage also twice a week if necessary.

..but you don't recommend I go that route right now. Your recommendation is to give my body a break and let it baseline. Do you think I'll feel at least some better in a few days?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

..but you don't recommend I go that route right now. Your recommendation is to give my body a break and let it baseline. Do you think I'll feel at least some better in a few days?
Anastrozole half life is roughly a couple of days. So in a little over a week it is gone from your system. In the meantime your HPT axis will start to recover and your body will slowly resume making its own testosterone and estradiol will begin to raise. It is not a quick process and it varies from person to person. Hopefully soon you will feel much better

HealthMan

Thanks. I'm not sure who to consult with.... So, you advising I may need a restart protocol to speed up recovery. Does that include recovering from my estrogen issues, or will that work itself out once AI is out of my system.
Defy can help you with a restart protocol. Estradiol should rebound rather quickly. But the way you feel probably is related not only to your low estradiol. If you have been on TRT for a short period of time you might try just to do nothing and let things get back to normal naturally. If i was on TRT for just a few weeks I would simply stop everything

aluminex

So, the latest is that I went through a few days of feeling miserable. I could barely move, burning skin, fatigue, etc... The last two days have been a little better. However, now I am having some joint pain and neck pain. I am assuming this is from low estrogen.

I am not on anything at the moment. It's been about 12 days since my last Cyp injection, and 5 days since my last AI. I would like to start PCT as soon as possible - still waiting on my doctor to get back to me. A few questions:

1. If my estrogen is low already - will Clomid make it lower, or is it just going to affect the estrogen in breast tissue, but should raise (though aromatose) my estrogen.

2. I have some hCG - should I use that as well from my PCT?

3. I would like to start on a lower dose Clomid to avoid side-effects - is this okay?

4. Do you think my aching joints and neck pain is from my low estrogen, and should I recover once it's balanced out?

Systemlord

I don't see that your doctor ever ran an SHBG test, this is key for determining injection frequency. Low SHBG men such as myself do better injecting multiple times a week, rarely do men do well injecting a whopper dose once weekly.

I can tell you from first hand experience your aching joints and neck pain is from knocking your estrogen down, you stopping TRT without knowing where estrogen was pre-TRT. The question you have to ask is it going up or is it going to stay low.

The problem is doctors have almost nothing written in the guidelines to tell then what to do, add to that they received no training whatsoever and it's not hard to understand why things turned out the way they did.

I had no choice but to seek care outside my insurance network, all the doctors are TRT ignorant. It's like a teenager's first day on the job, no work etiquette and no idea what it is their supposed to be doing.

I joined Defy Medical.

aluminex

I don't see that your doctor ever ran an SHBG test, this is key for determining injection frequency. Low SHBG men such as myself do better injecting multiple times a week, rarely do men do well injecting a whopper dose once weekly.

I can tell you from first hand experience your aching joints and neck pain is from knocking your estrogen down, you stopping TRT without knowing where estrogen was pre-TRT. The question you have to ask is it going up or is it going to stay low.

The problem is doctors have almost nothing written in the guidelines to tell then what to do, add to that they received no training whatsoever and it's not hard to understand why things turned out the way they did.

I had no choice but to seek care outside my insurance network, all the doctors are TRT ignorant. It's like a teenager's first day on the job, no work etiquette and no idea what it is their supposed to be doing.

I joined Defy Medical.

Thanks

SHBG was 43.4 prior to TRT
Estradiol was 33.2 prior to TRT - the last blood draw was Estradiol of 9.

My question now is - how do I get my estrogen up quickly. I'm honestly done with TRT. I had 2-3 weeks of bliss followed by 5-6 weeks of miserable side-effects. My wife is not happy, I've been missing work... I'm done.

My total testosterone prior to TRT was 281
My free testosterone prior to TRT was 22.5

I honestly didn't have a lot of fatigue issues. I had began working out hard and had more energy, but wasn't losing any weight. I thought that TRT may help me. I did notice that my anxiety level dropped by 85% once I was on TRT until my hormones we're out of wack.

At the peak I was at

Total Test - 1,400
Total Estradiol 100

As of Monday

Total Test - 500
Total Estradiol 9

Systemlord

Those are disease level state and long life isn't factored into that equation, men with high testosterone have a 30% less likely chance of cardiac events than those in the middles ranges, men below 300 have a higher mortality rate.

Low testosterone causes heart disease, cardiovascular disease, alzheimer's and dementia. Don't let a bad doctors experience ruin your chances of feeling like you are 21 again and risk these horrible diseases.

aluminex

Those are disease level state and long life isn't factored into that equation, men with high testosterone have a 30% less likely chance of cardiac events than those in the middles ranges, men below 300 have a higher mortality rate.

Low testosterone causes heart disease, cardiovascular disease, alzheimer's and dementia. Don't let a bad doctors experience ruin your chances of feeling like you are 21 again and risk these horrible diseases.

I don't think I had a bad doctor. I think that there was a communication break down while I was having some issues and some decisions made without pulling blood work, but my doctor seems to be very well respected in the TRT community. I think my body may have taken the testosterone injections different than the typical make.... not sure

I have an Endomorph body type and am around 6'2 310 lbs. I am going to try to get down to 250 and check my testosterone again to see if I get within normal range. I've read that you could potential gain about 100 points by losing 10% fat - not sure how accurate that is.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me