Gyno symptomns

Buy Lab Tests Online

SPEEDY

Hi Everyone,

Been on a new protocol for eight weeks now and started to feel like E2 was getting low,I stopped taking Arimidex and two weeks later I am seeing definate improvements BUT I have some tissue forming under my nipples which normally results in a lump. Iv'e been in this situation before and took Tamoxifen but I don't think my E2 is high. Does anyone out there just live with a lump under their nipple without it progressing further or has anyone experienced this and it has gradually subsided? ( In UK so only non-sesitive test available )

Many Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
its the estrogen rebound your having.. basically your e2 isnt high but gyno symptoms are because receptors in your breast are very sensitive now to e2. avoid AI and nolvadex during this time let your body stabilize on its own

6 months back I had developed very sensitive nipples, a small hard something behind the nipple and what felt like small water sacks around the nipple area. I had also put on ~10# of water weigh.
When I brought this up to my PCP he said it was probably my prolactin. Sure enough we did a blood test and my prolactin was 16.6 range 4.0 - 15.2 ng/nL. My non sensitive E2 was also high 62 but many on this forum tells me you can trust that number it could really be 40 which is just a little high. My PCP put in my records I have Hyperprolactinemia.

Anyway something you might want to check on your next blood test. My nipple issues went away when I switched Doctors and was put on an AI .125 EOD and 800mg /week HCG.

SPEEDY

Thanks for the replies fellas, as lowe2sucks said, I think it's the receptors in the breast responding to the E2 but what I would like to know is, if my E2 doesn't rise too much will this sensitivity in the breast area gradually subside?

HealthMan

I have tons of experience with lumps. Did you have any lumps before? (You mentioned you used tamoxifen in the past). A lot of times if your E2 is too high a lump can develop and most of the times if you control E2 on a timely manner it will subside and eventually vanish in a matter of 4-8 weeks. Sometimes the use of other drugs like tamoxifen are needed to get rid of the lump (i have experienced both cases). If you take too long to act most likely you need surgery to completely get rid of it. But i had success in reducing old lumps drastically using tamoxifen. Once you have a permanent lump it will flare up if E2 levels gets too high. But if you E2 is under control you most likely can live with it without it causing you trouble or getting any bigger (and drastically reduce its size or eliminate it with drugs like tamoxifen). I have a tiny lump on my right nipple that doesnt bothet me (it is very tiny) as long as my e2 is under 30. I can actually know more or less where my E2 is by the size of it (normal is it the side of a rice grain). If my E2 goes above 30 it will start to grow and bother me.
I had one on my left side that i treated early with tamoxifen and controlling E2 and that one is gone for good. But again. If my E2 goes above 30-35 a new lump will start to develop and the existing one will grow

SPEEDY

Thanks for replying Healthman! Yes I have had lumps in the past from steroid use/bodybuilding which I always used Tamoxifen for and they completely went. It's only been a couple of weeks since I stopped Anastrazole so I assume my E2 has climbed to a point that new lumps are developing. I took a blood test yesterday so hopefully that will shed some more light on this. I am going back on Anastrazole but at a lower dose and will also use Tamoxifen to get rid of these new lumps. Once again I appreciate your reply

HealthMan

Thanks for replying Healthman! Yes I have had lumps in the past from steroid use/bodybuilding which I always used Tamoxifen for and they completely went. It's only been a couple of weeks since I stopped Anastrazole so I assume my E2 has climbed to a point that new lumps are developing. I took a blood test yesterday so hopefully that will shed some more light on this. I am going back on Anastrazole but at a lower dose and will also use Tamoxifen to get rid of these new lumps. Once again I appreciate your reply
No worries! Go easy on the anastrozole and start tamoxifen immediately. Keep tamoxifen until lump is gone. Make sure you test your E2 before stopping tamoxifen. And to stop tapper off. The wat i used to do i halve the dosage every week. So once lump is gone reduce the dosage to 10mg for 1 week. Then 5mg for another week. And 5 mgs EOD for another week. Stopping abruptly can cause the gyno to come back. Good luck!

SPEEDY

Will do! I have started Tamoxifen and also got my blood results this morning -

17-BETA OESTRADIOL 189 pmol/L 0.00 - 191.99

About 51 pg/ml !

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel