Going to give nebido another shot! Split protocol this time...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Bolex

Any update on protocol and libido?
I´ve tried 0,80ml every 15 days and it was ok but personally I prefer to pin once a week, I feel more stable emotionally and physically. I am doing as little as 0,30 a week now and I feel ok, I´m even thinking about lowering the dose to 0,25ml a week because every time I do bloods total T is between 900 and 1100 and free T is always above range as well.
I do 12.5mg exemestane as well a week as my E2 rises a bit and it affects my mood and libido.
Hematocrit always borderline or slightly above max and I make sure I´m well hydrated every time!
For me this protocol seems to work best.

Mastodont

I´ve tried 0,80ml every 15 days and it was ok but personally I prefer to pin once a week, I feel more stable emotionally and physically. I am doing as little as 0,30 a week now and I feel ok, I´m even thinking about lowering the dose to 0,25ml a week because every time I do bloods total T is between 900 and 1100 and free T is always above range as well.
I do 12.5mg exemestane as well a week as my E2 rises a bit and it affects my mood and libido.
Hematocrit always borderline or slightly above max and I make sure I´m well hydrated every time!
Your through levels are between 900 and 1100 with 75mg?? That is wild, there must be some mechanism where smaller injections are utilized more efficiently. That 75mg is 50mg without ester weight.

Simbarn

Do you still have the numb penis (low sexual sensation issues) or intermittent numb issue after changing the protocol with Nebido?

J0seph

Hi, Bolex

I hope you're doing well, sorry this question might be off topic ..
How do you store nebido after opening the vial?

especially when using low doses, like 0.125ml(31mg) a week so the single vial can last for months.

thanks.

Jay Ara

Hey @Bolex ,

How are you doing on Nebido and how is your current protocol?

My doctor suggested me to keep 8 weeks interval and my wife will be doing my shots.

I’m wondering go micro dose myself instead on every 8 week.

Once a week would be fine.

I’m wondering if you feel any pros.

Cheers

Bolex

Hi, Bolex

especially when using low doses, like 0.125ml(31mg) a week so the single vial can last for months.

thanks.
Hi, Bolex

thanks.

Hi, I just keep it in the original vial at room temperature in a dark and dry place.
I always clean the rubber gasket with alcohol before I draw my weekly dose.

Bolex

Hey @Bolex ,

My doctor suggested me to keep 8 weeks interval and my wife will be doing my shots.

Cheers

Hey @Bolex ,

Cheers

If you feel good on 8 weeks interval without many swings, I would stick to that. I wouldn't mind pinning less often, but I feel stable at the moment, so I don't want to change protocols again. This one seems to work for me.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me