Going to give nebido another shot! Split protocol this time...

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jay Ara

Silly question, what if you inject more and less often? I mean if you compare to before?
I’m on 10 weeks interval full dose (1G) and I’m doing just fine. I know everyone is different and numbers doesn’t not mean symptoms/results.
Good luck and keep us posted!
Cheers
Jay

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Bolex

I’ve thought about that and I’ve done Nebido with 12 weeks intervals between shots it wasn’t bad but I would feel up and down. Up with some anxiety for about two weeks after each shot, and down kind of tired and more low mood after week 7 - 8, that is why I decided to try splitting weekly.
Also body composition would change I would get swolle and full, probably water retention at the beginning and smaller and normal looking towards the end closer to injection time.
Maybe I should just do one shot every 8 - 10 weeks and see what happens but I think I will give this protocol more time it has been only 4 month since starting it this way…

Mastodont

Full dose is kind of like switching protocols, which some seem to do to have better libido etc.
If you want to keep your levels flat with the weekly, why not try lowering the dose, seems like a no brainer, would not have thought you would aromatize like that, the ratio is a little too much on the E-side sure, also one dose is always rising on your current protocol, could be that you would actually aromatize less overall if injecting less frequent.

DragonBits

I use nebido because it's the easiest maintenance. Get a shot every 10+ weeks, that's it. You really don't even need to do tests after the first year, it's always about the same at the same period of time after a shot.

PSA does go up, but that is more age / prostate size related than anything.

NOTE, this is if you are generally healthy. Of course, something can change, but it's not really related to testosterone. just health problems than occur with most everyone at some point or another.

Mastodont

I use nebido because it's the easiest maintenance. Get a shot every 10+ weeks, that's it. You really don't even need to do tests after the first year, it's always about the same at the same period of time after a shot.

PSA does go up, but that is more age / prostate size related than anything.

NOTE, this is if you are generally healthy. Of course, something can change, but it's not really related to testosterone. just health problems than occur with most everyone at some point or another.
Thats the dream, how about hematocrit? Have you ever looked at your test levels like a week or two after injection?

Mastodont

I did test 72 hours after injecting the full dose when I was doing 12 weeks intervals between shots, 1200 Total-T for me and 33.5 Free-T
I´m of the opinion that it was the peak already at that point, and the reason nebido says it takes a week to reach peak is so people wouldn't measure as supraphysiological levels. That is not too bad when comparing to something like sustanon, levels do hover in that slightly high area longer with nebido, but that is not high enough to do much damage IMO. Would be cool to have someone on a steady protocol take bloods weekly with nebido.

Bolex

Full dose is kind of like switching protocols, which some seem to do to have better libido etc.
If you want to keep your levels flat with the weekly, why not try lowering the dose, seems like a no brainer, would not have thought you would aromatize like that, the ratio is a little too much on the E-side sure, also one dose is always rising on your current protocol, could be that you would actually aromatize less overall if injecting less frequent.
As I said earlier I think I will give this protocol more time its been only 4 month...
The weekly dosage yes, I kind of changed it because I did read a lot about weekly dosage with the Nebido on other places and 0,5ml weekly (125mg) seems to be the most used protocol so I decided to try it. I thought I could benefit from the extra test with minimal sides because of the frequent dosing, at least that was what I expected...
As many swear by frequent dosing and say, more frequent dosing = lower ematocrit, less aromatization, less anxiety, stable mood, etc...
Also Nelson Vergel has a topic here on the forum that shows that with Nebido (testosterone undecanoate) 8 weeks between shots seems to be the sweet spot between shots so you dont feel the peaks and troughs as oposed to the 10-12 week interval. Thats why I decided to divide the 1000mg shot in 125mg weekly to see how I would handle it and I was praying for it to be the sweet spot for me...

Mastodont

As I said earlier I think I will give this protocol more time its been only 4 month...
The weekly dosage yes, I kind of changed it because I did read a lot about weekly dosage with the Nebido on other places and 0,5ml weekly (125mg) seems to be the most used protocol so I decided to try it. I thought I could benefit from the extra test with minimal sides because of the frequent dosing, at least that was what I expected...
As many swear by frequent dosing and say, more frequent dosing = lower ematocrit, less aromatization, less anxiety, stable mood, etc...
Also Nelson Vergel has a topic here on the forum that shows that with Nebido (testosterone undecanoate) 8 weeks between shots seems to be the sweet spot between shots so you dont feel the peaks and troughs as oposed to the 10-12 week interval. Thats why I decided to divide the 1000mg shot in 125mg weekly to see how I would handle it and I was praying for it to be the sweet spot for me...
I talked to Dr Robert Stevens, Mr microdose that is, he said he has many guys on 125mg weekly nebido, and 100iu hcg daily, seems pretty intense for me, he did not think it was a hefty dose.
With the 8 week intervals on the full dose the peaks are going to be higher of course. Hematocritwise it would make sense to make the interval as long as possible.

Bolex

I talked to Dr Robert Stevens, Mr microdose that is, he said he has many guys on 125mg weekly nebido, and 100iu hcg daily, seems pretty intense for me, he did not think it was a hefty dose.
With the 8 week intervals on the full dose the peaks are going to be higher of course. Hematocritwise it would make sense to make the interval as long as possible.
what would you do In my case ? lower the dose to 100mg? I dont do hcg maybe it would be good to have less desensitization of the penis and bigguer testicles but I would aromatize moore I think...

Mastodont

what would you do In my case ? lower the dose to 100mg? I dont do hcg maybe it would be good to have less desensitization of the penis and bigguer testicles but I would aromatize moore I think...
Me personally i dont mess with hcg anymore, it's not really available in here either.
But yeah, lowering to 100mg or switching to 200mg e14d is what i would do in your case.

Mastodont

Btw, if anyone has any studies on undecanoate handy, please share, especially interested in trials with different dosing, it's hard to believe they did not experiment with different protocols before settling on 750mg and 1000mg injections. The basic theory is they wanted to sell nebido with the ease-factor, only 4 injections a year, but was this the only reason. I know some who went with the full dose first, then divided it and eventually went back to the full and report feeling better on it. Then again some seem to prefer things like 200mg e14d.

Gladiator

Castor oil is the only oil used in Nebido. Studies did show other oils had a shorter half life.
That’s what I was getting at.
So many people don’t believe castor oil helps extend half life.
Even had someone on here try saying it was crap

Attachments

• 848D88A4-3648-48B1-A2FB-4340EFD84BC5.jpeg
    848D88A4-3648-48B1-A2FB-4340EFD84BC5.jpeg
    180.8 KB · Views: 458
T

tareload

Even had someone on here try saying it was crap
I didn't try. I said it.

What's the old age..."you can lead a horse to water..."

Happy reading (try again or just try a first time).

T

tareload

So you can extend the elimination half life of Test Enanthate to 33.9 days by using castor oil?

Nope.
1667483391607.png

So what do you conclude?

Last edited by a moderator:

Gladiator

I didn't try. I said it.

What's the old age..."you can lead a horse to water..."

Happy reading (try again or just try a first time).
And it keeps trying
I love how people just can’t give up and admit they are wrong

DragonBits

Thats the dream, how about hematocrit? Have you ever looked at your test levels like a week or two after injection?
Several times I tested 17-26 days after an injection, though mostly I tested only for total testosterone/free T, sometime E, rarely a more complete test.

My total testos ranged from 1100-1500+ when testing 17-26 days out.

Only once was it greater than 1500+ that was 17 days after in injection, i estimate, based on my free T of 35.2 (6.6-18.1) and E of 37.4 (Estradiol 7.6-42.6 pg/ml) that my total T was about 2100 ng/dl. I had been trying to estimate total T based on my history and E/Free T. I didn't use the test used for greater than 1500 as it is much more expensive and I didn't expect it to be that high.

That test was the highest total T I had ever seen. Keep in mind, levels depend on whether you have reached "steady state". Once I tested 16 days out, it was 1389 ng/dl, BUT that was my second injection after a washout period of no TRT. It takes at least 3-4 injections, 8-12 months, to reach steady state.

Studies have shown nebido, testosterone undecanoate, is least likely of all the T esters to create elevated Hematocrit. My Hematocrit prior to TRT had been 40-42 ( 37.5-51), after Nebido it has been 44-48%.

As far as estrogen, I don't convert a lot of T to E, so only once was my E out of range, and I believe that was likely a lab error. My E with TRT is between 10-38 (range 7.6-42.6 pg/ml), varies with total T.

Since my E and Hematocrit don't exceed any ranges, I seldom self pay for those tests now mostly only when some doctor adds those tests as part of their standard of care and medicare pays for the test. IE: my urologist wants to test those hormones next visit.

BTW, the lowest I have seen total T (on trt) was 75 days out, it was 541 ng/dl.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me