gel vs cream

Buy Lab Tests Online

tmckenzie

I know Dr. Crisler says gels are better. When he talks I listen. So when ordering from defy today, I switched from 10 percent cream to 10 percent gel. I looked but may have missed it, just how much more t on average is absorbed with a gel vs a cream?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
IMO, I think there are too many variables to your specific question. The only way you can accurately answer this question is with the proper Lab work

In my experience, gels are better for absorptions when the primary objective is to increase testosterone. If the primary goal is to directly increase DHT, then creams with the proper base are a better choice, when applied directly to the testes.

Keith is right, one may not necessarily absorb better than the other. If the topical is compounded correctly, the rate of absorption relies on many variables including your own bodies ability to absorb and metabolize the hormone via the skin.

Gel versus cream is usually personal preference. The gel absorbs very quickly but can leave your skin dry. It can also leave residue which needs to be washed off. The cream tends to be greasy and can absorb slower for some.

Some pharmacies now use a gel/cream combination which has become very popular with many patients who are on topical hormones. I do not know the exact percentage of each, but basically it is a combination of Lipoderm cream and alcohol based gel. This combination seems to reduce the negatives experienced with using one or the other by itself.

In the end, your labs will determine the efficacy of topical testosterone

I tried both......androgel then a 5% compounded creme. Neither gave me a sufficient nor sustainable rise in T levels......so switched to Sub-Q T-Cyp and I am quite happy

Topicals seem hit or miss for many...also it seems that many start with topicals but long term always end up moving to injections

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me