FSH and LH almost zero but midrange T

Buy Lab Tests Online

nicknameniko

I have the following lab results and I'm very confused:
FSH - 0.1 in a 1.5 to 12.4 range
LH 0.1 in a 1.7 to 8.6 range
I'm already on TRT with Nebido, last shot that was supposed to last for 3 months was 22 days ago and my Total T is 446 and Free T is 15.26.
I understand FSH and LH reduce with TRT, but are they supposed to be almost zero, specially when my T is actually not on high levels?
What could be wrong here? Is it an indicator that my T problems are secondary hypoganadism?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

nicknameniko

LH and FSH will be zero while you are using any kind of Testosterone. This is normal and indicates HPTA shutdown.
Yes, I stated that in my thread. But that happens because the biofeedback shutdowns LH and FSH based on the quantity of the other hormones. It's not an automatic link (took the injection and it goes down). My quantities are in the midrange, tending to low. The biofeedback should signalize FSH and LH to increase. That's what I'm not understanding. Also, the doctor knew I was on TRT when requesting these exams and knew the last time I took the dose, so why would he ask for an exam knowing the results? From what I gathered from what he told me, it was to diagnose if the T problem was primary or secondary.

You're Dr testing those is just wasting your money at this point. Diagnosing if you're primary or secondary would be done thru LH/FSH/Testosterone...BEFORE he put you on Nebido. I'd start thinking if your Dr is competent or not to be doing this.

nicknameniko

You're Dr testing those is just wasting your money at this point. Diagnosing if you're primary or secondary would be done thru LH/FSH/Testosterone...BEFORE he put you on Nebido. I'd start thinking if your Dr is competent or not to be doing this.
I see. Well, he did test thyroid and T before any TRT. Thyroid was normal and T was 280.

Weasel

Your Doc sound very naïve on the subject of TRT, and probably has no business prescribing it. Your LH/FSH are the results you would expect on trt.

Saying thyroid is normal means nothing. Post thyroid labs with ranges.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me