Frequent Injection Schedule - Opinions Wanted

Buy Lab Tests Online

GA8314

I've only been on TRT for just over 9 months. I do Q3.5 days. I keep hearing increased frequency is best, but has anyone seen a major difference going with EOD or ED Test Cyp over Q3.5d???

I won't do Qday, but EOD is not unreasonable, but I'm not convinced that the benefits outweigh the hassle. I'm interested in others' opinions on this matter.

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

If one has low SHBG, they generally do best with EOD or daily injections. That said, I have low SHBG and I personally can detect no difference between Q3.5 and daily injections, but I know that for others it definitely helps.

CoastWatcher

I've only been on TRT for just over 9 months. I do Q3.5 days. I keep hearing increased frequency is best, but has anyone seen a major difference going with EOD or ED Test Cyp over Q3.5d???

I won't do Qday, but EOD is not unreasonable, but I'm not convinced that the benefits outweigh the hassle. I'm interested in others' opinions on this matter.

Thanks

I've injected daily since July of last year. I was injecting on an every 3.5 day schedule. As Dr. Saya has noted here on Excelmale, it is only daily injections that provide true, steady-states levels. I moved to daily administration because, though I had fine levels of testosterone, my E2 was creeping ever higher. The daily injection schedule brought estradiol into line and my total and free testosterone levels have stayed where I want them. I feel great. I preload my needles on Sunday afternoon for the coming week. It takes just a moment every morning to inject.

GA8314

I've injected daily since July of last year. I was injecting on an every 3.5 day schedule. As Dr. Saya has noted here on Excelmale, it is only daily injections that provide true, steady-states levels. I moved to daily administration because, though I had fine levels of testosterone, my E2 was creeping ever higher. The daily injection schedule brought estradiol into line and my total and free testosterone levels have stayed where I want them. I feel great. I preload my needles on Sunday afternoon for the coming week. It takes just a moment every morning to inject.

Interesting. Have you been able to reduce your total weekly dose while maintaining similar TT and fT values using ED injections?

Any other subjective benefits to ED?? My E2 sensitive is normal on my regimen but I take 0.5mg Arimidex on injection days Q3.5d.

I'd like to get off the Anastrozole if possible, but I'm not dead set against using it if needed (as it is currently), in spite of quite a bit of weight loss over the past year.

CoastWatcher

Interesting. Have you been able to reduce your total weekly dose while maintaining similar TT and fT values using ED injections?

Any other subjective benefits to ED?? My E2 sensitive is normal on my regimen but I take 0.5mg Arimidex on injection days Q3.5d.

I'd like to get off the Anastrozole if possible, but I'm not dead set against using it if needed (as it is currently), in spite of quite a bit of weight loss over the past year.

On the every 3.5 day schedule, I was injecting 60mg on Tuesday morning and Friday afternoon/evening - 120mg a week. My daily protocol is 16mg of testosterone every morning - 112mg a week. I have never taken an AI, and didn't want to, but I had watched my E2 climb to 55 /sensitive. My doctor supported my reluctance to use anastrozole, and since early August I have consistently tested my estradiol between 25 and 28/sensitive. My total testosterone came in last January at 949. My libido is stronger now and more consistent (which I attribute to true steady-state levels).

GA8314

On the every 3.5 day schedule, I was injecting 60mg on Tuesday morning and Friday afternoon/evening - 120mg a week. My daily protocol is 16mg of testosterone every morning - 112mg a week. I have never taken an AI, and didn't want to, but I had watched my E2 climb to 55 /sensitive. My doctor supported my reluctance to use anastrozole, and since early August I have consistently tested my estradiol between 25 and 28/sensitive. My total testosterone came in last January at 949. My libido is stronger now and more consistent (which I attribute to true steady-state levels).

Awesome. Thanks for the fantastic feedback. Great to hear you are doing so well.

I think my dose may be too high.... The hardest thing to do I think is decrease the dose, especially when you are "afraid" of upsetting this delicate balance. After all, I feel pretty damn good. I'm not interested in lowering the dose just to lower the dose, but I THINK it may be better overall, and somehow I feel that 800-900 TROUGH (granted that is moot with ED dosing) versus 1000-1100 may be a better level for me as a general rule. Not sure why I think that. Perhaps I feel that sexuality will improve with a bit lower a dose. I realize that E2 is a major determinant of that and I also think that MAYBE I need a bit higher E2 (it's right in the mid-range sensitive assay on current regimen).

Anyone feel better at 850-950 versus 1200?? Yes, I realize it's more complex than that, but I'm interested in the true "optimal" level. I have a good friend that feels MUCH better at 900 than 1100. Not sure how common that is.....

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching