Some insight on T cyp injection frequency and SC vs IM)

Buy Lab Tests Online

CoastWatcher

Reading all this information about daily injections of T, makes me want to try it. But things are going so good with injecting every 3 1/2 days, keeps me from trying. If I ever have high estrogen. I know I would have no choice, but to go to daily injecting. I never want to use an AI.

Vince, you know I inject daily. It is a great success - stable levels and no AI, like you I wanted to avoid it at all costs. But you landed on a protocol that works as well as any posted here. I suspect you will never have to make that choice

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
X2 agreed "If it isn't broke don't fix it"

Vince, the above quote is spot on. It sounds like your protocol has you dialed in nicely, with no E2 problems, or anything else for that matter. I would leave well enough alone.

If I could get away with pinning Test twice a week, I would be happy as hell. Pinning yourself every day or EOD is a pain in the ass. I travel a lot, so I have to take all my meds with me every time. Sometimes I wish I could just leave all that stuff at home for a week.

Vince

Super Moderator
I agree with all three of you, if it ain't broken don't fix it. It is nice to know about everyday injection, especially for someone who needs it. This site is so informative it's unbelievable.

I agree with all three of you, if it ain't broken don't fix it. It is nice to know about everyday injection, especially for someone who needs it. This site is so informative it's unbelievable.

Agree with both Vince and Jackie on this site... I feel like I GET so much good information that anytime I have something to share even if anecdotal, I do. Pay it back.

Specialk

Well, I have an appt. tomorrow with my doc. gonna discuss everything, including what you've all presented here. I'll just say (as one with injection fatigue) I'm leaning heavily on cream + DMSO if I can tolerate the DMSO. I'll post back after I get back with what I'm gonna do (as if anyone cares)...guess more for a record for myself.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me