FNG (f***ing new guy)

Buy Lab Tests Online

SermGuyinBK

Hello all,

I'm a 42-year-old professional athlete who's never taken PEDs. I'm looking to start TRT with a good doctor that treats symptoms not numbers. First, a little background, I'm a veteran, currently in school, and I maintain a very active workout/run regimen. I feel good overall, but I am feeling energy, gains, etc., are decreasing. I live in NY, and I have seen, and read a lot thus far on trt. Now I see, enclomiphene being offered as well. I'm thinking test-c with hcg and maybe a little of AI. However, i think the first approach is getting on the right dose of test first and then adding the rest. I'm not keen of having my nuts shrink, or having gyno. What do you think of this approach? I have access to the VA, so I can ask for bloodwork. I want to have a reputable doctor that I can build a relationship with (patient/doctor). Some telemedicine guys seem good as well. Any tips for me as I start this journey? Need good affordable clinics in NYC! Tips?? Thoughts on BPC-157? or other peptides to maximize myself?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I'm not keen of having my nuts shrink, or having gyno.
The shrunken nuts might be inevitable since hCG can’t be compounded anymore and is only available at retail pharmacies/prices. hCG can trigger gyno by directly stimulating breast tissue.

There’s no good replacement for hCG.
Now I see, enclomiphene being offered as well.
I don’t see many men raving about enclomiphene. As far as considering the use of an AI, you may not even need one and I pity the guy that actually does needs one.
I want to have a reputable doctor that I can build a relationship with (patient/doctor). Some telemedicine guys seem good as well.
Defy Medical gets my vote and you’d be hard pressed to find a better clinic!

Last edited:

CKO

Defy medical is the way to go. The VA will not participate in the process of TRT and will not get you the labs you need (unless you meet the clinical definition of hypogonadism). I personally think a low dose enclomiphene every other day is a good starting point. TRT can be great, but it is a constant challenge to balance benefits and side effects (hence why there are so many posts on this forum about it).

SermGuyinBK

It would be nice to see your labs before you start TRT.
You're right. However, I'm having trouble ascertaining a doc or clinic that won't charge one testicle for a test. I've spoken with the people at Peter Uncaged; since I live in BK, NYS has different parameters when prescribing Test-Cyp. Still working on a solution!

SermGuyinBK

The shrunken nuts might be inevitable since hCG can’t be compounded anymore and is only available at retail pharmacies/prices. hCG can trigger gyno by directly stimulating breast tissue.

There’s no good replacement for hCG.

I don’t see many men raving about enclomiphene. As far as considering the use of an AI, you may not even need one and I pity the guy that actually does needs one.

Defy Medical gets my vote and you’d be hard pressed to find a better clinic!
Thank you kindly for your input, I'm checking them out currently.

SermGuyinBK

Defy medical is the way to go. The VA will not participate in the process of TRT and will not get you the labs you need (unless you meet the clinical definition of hypogonadism). I personally think a low dose enclomiphene every other day is a good starting point. TRT can be great, but it is a constant challenge to balance benefits and side effects (hence why there are so many posts on this forum about it).
It makes sense; I've read on Reddit forums that Enclomiphene eventually plateaus out for many individuals.

SermGuyinBK

You are a 42 year old professional athlete? In what sport?
I'm currently active in MMA. Should I start TRT? I don't think I'll compete in the USA. I'll go overseas where everyone is on gear. However, more and more athletes are on some kind of trt here in the US. So I'm conflicted about whether I want to continue competing professionally or go into something else. Some guys go on one cycle and then come off. Recently, I "saw" Frankie Edgar taking some TRT out in Jersey; he was doing some publicity out there. Have been fighting for about 10 years.

Willyt

I'm currently active in MMA. Should I start TRT? I don't think I'll compete in the USA. I'll go overseas where everyone is on gear. However, more and more athletes are on some kind of trt here in the US. So I'm conflicted about whether I want to continue competing professionally or go into something else. Some guys go on one cycle and then come off. Recently, I "saw" Frankie Edgar taking some TRT out in Jersey; he was doing some publicity out there. Have been fighting for about 10 years.
Another vote for Defy Medical.

JmarkH

Yeah, going down the protocol rabbit hole before labs will just drive you batty. There are so many options and your response will be unique to your physiology. I use another telemed clinic but I'd not hesitate to utilize Delfy and Discount labs is as good as it gets.
I am one of the few enclomiphene fans. Why, because it works for me but if it ever takes on diminishing return, I'd switch it up.

SermGuyinBK

Yeah, going down the protocol rabbit hole before labs will just drive you batty. There are so many options and your response will be unique to your physiology. I use another telemed clinic but I'd not hesitate to utilize Delfy and Discount labs is as good as it gets.
I am one of the few enclomiphene fans. Why, because it works for me but if it ever takes on diminishing return, I'd switch it up.
Thank you

CKO

The common wisdom here is that we need labs to respond. This is the case here. TRT is amazingly complicated in that you are relying on medication to maintain homeostasis. It is a bit of a pain in the a**. It helps, but it doesn't make you feel amazingly better. I've been on for 3 years and consider coming off monthly. I've added nandrolone and oxandrolone to my protocol and I'm not wow'd by any of it due to the side effects. It's like two steps up and one step back. Enclomiphene and or HCG are great alternatives to gain a boost without entering the maze of TRT.

SermGuyinBK

The common wisdom here is that we need labs to respond. This is the case here. TRT is amazingly complicated in that you are relying on medication to maintain homeostasis. It is a bit of a pain in the a**. It helps, but it doesn't make you feel amazingly better. I've been on for 3 years and consider coming off monthly. I've added nandrolone and oxandrolone to my protocol and I'm not wow'd by any of it due to the side effects. It's like two steps up and one step back. Enclomiphene and or HCG are great alternatives to gain a boost without entering the maze of TRT.
Thank you for your input!

SermGuyinBK

Hi! I've been doing more and more research, perhaps trt isn't the way to go. Has anyone used ipamorelin or sermorelin? thoughts? efficacy? results?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me