Feverfew Experience

Buy Lab Tests Online

Fortunate

Does anyone have any experience with feverfew? There appears to be some data to suggest it’s an effective supplement in the prevention of migraines.

I just started it to see if it will blunt my tendency to get a headache with many forms of TRT. I will report back in a bit if anyone is interested.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sammmy

You could also try vit B2 or ginger powder (may irritate intestines). There are studies of those for migraines:

Fortunate

You could also try vit B2 or ginger powder (may irritate intestines). There are studies of those for migraines:

I have some riboflavin on hand. Have tried it here and there. Probably need to stick to it.

I have never tried ginger powder. Do you have experience with it? Seems like a reasonable thing to try.

sammmy

I have killed quite a few rising headaches with 1/8 - 1/4 teaspoons ginger powder in a cup of water. It works on empty stomach in 30 - 60 mins. It is quite spicy and tasty with some sweetener but may irritate stomach.

Fortunate

I have killed quite a few rising headaches with 1/8 - 1/4 teaspoons ginger powder in a cup of water. It works on empty stomach in 30 - 60 mins. It is quite spicy and tasty with some sweetener but may irritate stomach.
Great advice. Where do you get your ginger? Is there a brand you like?

sammmy

I have tried only one brand from Amazon: "Simply Organic ground ginger root". It is not the best bang for your buck - it is sold in a small spice container, but it was real fresh ginger not some "extract" or an old powder from who knows where and it worked.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me