Feedback on my Supplement stack

Buy Lab Tests Online
D

DeMegaMan619

This site has been a huge help to me. The information and resources have been amazing. I wanted to list my supplements and get some feedback (if anyone is inclined to reply).

I had some issues with PVC's in December of last year. Some of the supplements are for that. I had a nasty bout of diverticulitis in May of this year. Some of the supplements are for that.

GNC Mega Man Heart Vitapak
GNC Aloe Vera Gel soft gel 200:1 25 mg
Acetyl-L-Carnitine 500 mg Alpha-Lipoic Acid 200 mg
Potassium Gluconate 99mg
Cal-Mag-Zinc w/D3 (1000 mg-500mg-25mg-200iu)
L-Arginine 500 mg
GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil + Joint Support

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
You did not say how many of each you take.

I do not know what the first one contains.

Aloe vera has been shown to work topically but not orally for inflammation.

Be careful with potassium intake (did your doctor tell you to take it??)

D

DeMegaMan619

The Vitapak contains 2 Mega Men vitamins, phytosterols, mega-natural-BP, double strength fish oil, coenzyme q-10, and niacinamide.

http://www.gnc.com/GNC-Mega-Men-Hea...=4190904&cp=3593182.3593185.45669996.12961113

All the other items were total daily doses.

The potassium was something I started on my own. When I got the PVC's, that was a common supplement, along with the magnesium, that most others took once diagnosed. The PVCs went away after a week.

D

DeMegaMan619

Also, the only meds I'm prescribed besides test and hcg is Carvedilol which I was prescribed when I got the PVC's.

Hi,
I would not recommend taking the Aloe. My mom was in the hospital and the lady in the bed almost died from drinking to much Aloe juice. Read up on the effects of Aloe when eaten. I would not think that the Aloe is helping Diverticulitis. A raw vegan diet with low fat would most likely help. start the day with 32oz of water before anything else. I have a 32 oz mason jar next to my bed....I wake up take my resting heart rate and then down it. I drink about 6 of them during the day.
Why take Potassium, just eat banana's a medium banana has over 400mg and lots of fiber.
Fish oil. I wouldn't take at all. Fish oil is fat and unless you are on a low fat diet I bet your getting more fat in your diet then you need already.
Also do not forget that your body can only process so much in supplements. The stuff it cannot process just goes down the crapper. :) if you are taking this all at one time most is going to waist.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
No vitamin D3???

Zinc 50 mg daily for men is important but it may be in your multi.

CoQ10 is also a great supplement for men over 40 as well.

D

DeMegaMan619

No vitamin D3???

Zinc 50 mg daily for men is important but it may be in your multi.

CoQ10 is also a great supplement for men over 40 as well.

It looks like I need to beef up my Vitamin D3. Right now I am around 2100 iu.

Yes, Zinc and CoQ10 are in my vitapak.

D

DeMegaMan619

Also do not forget that your body can only process so much in supplements. The stuff it cannot process just goes down the crapper. :) if you are taking this all at one time most is going to waist.

Thanks for replying. I'll definitely take everything you said into account.

I don't take everything at once. I take the vitapak and probiotic with breakfast. Everything else is split between lunch and dinner.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me