Thoughts on my supplement stack appreciated.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rykertest

Hello everyone I’d like to get some feedback on the supplements that I’m currently taking. Here they are broken down by morning and evening.

morning supps:
50 mg DHEA, my doctor wants to up that to 75 based on my latest lab results.
Cortisol supplement called Adren-all. It was two pills a day, but I’ve cut it back to one with my latest blood pressure issues, (noted here - Elevated BP and headaches.) I wanted to reduce, or eliminate anything that could be considered stimulating.
one baby aspirin,
vitamin D, with K2, 5000 IUs,
thorne brand men’s multivitamin, two capsules,
red yeast rice, one capsule,
Flonase for my allergies,
one CBD chew,
gentle iron bisglycinate 25 mg
Sometimes I’ll “microdose” with THC/cbd mints once or twice a day as needed.

Evening.
I take vitamin code raw zinc, 30 mg high potency with vitamin C/organic raw fruit and vegetable blend/probiotics,
one krill oil tablet, 1000 mg with EPA/DHA/astaxanthin.
One doctors choice brand , chelated magnesium lysinate glycinate tablet.
One Glycine 1000mg tablet,
one 3mg boron tablet,
one 1mg melatonin tablet,
CBD/CBN chew for sleep

TRT dose is Test C, 200 MG/ML, I was .20 each shot and today I reduced to .18 sub q twice weekly

I drink at least 100 oz of water each day, 2 cups of caffeinated coffee each morning, no more after 9AM, no other liquids.

I don’t really like to have so many pills but as I get older and with TRT, it seems some if not all are needed So I’ve accepted that.
thanks for your feedback.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

t_spacemonkey

I would dump the following:
a) Adren-all
b) daytime CBD
c) red yeast
d) substitute flonase with budesonode nasal spray (less brain damaging effects)
you also don't need to drink excessively water, follow thirst pattern

Rykertest

I would dump the following:
a) Adren-all
b) daytime CBD
c) red yeast
d) substitute flonase with budesonode nasal spray (less brain damaging effects)
you also don't need to drink excessively water, follow thirst pattern
Thanks for the quick reply. I had a few questions.
is there an issue with red rice yeast?
Everyone and their mom says with TRT, high water consumptions is needed for hematocrit and RBC numbers. Gallon Of water a day Is the mantra I hear. I hate drinking that much water as I’m up 3-4 times night to pee.

t_spacemonkey

Everyone and their mom says with TRT, high water consumptions is needed for hematocrit and RBC numbers. Gallon Of water a day Is the mantra I hear. I hate drinking that much water as I’m up 3-4 times night to pee.
red yeast - i assume for lipids? in my understanding following smart(er) people lipids can be ignored completely, it is more important to have diet on point (mostly animal fat, no seed oils etc)
you won't fix your HCT with excess liquids. i've been battling high HCT/hemoglobin too. it usually goes up to to 54/19. I switched to daily Tprop injections a while ago, and my hemoglobin went down to 18. still high, but i think I'm into something here

Rykertest

red yeast - i assume for lipids? in my understanding following smart(er) people lipids can be ignored completely, it is more important to have diet on point (mostly animal fat, no seed oils etc)
you won't fix your HCT with excess liquids. i've been battling high HCT/hemoglobin too. it usually goes up to to 54/19. I switched to daily Tprop injections a while ago, and my hemoglobin went down to 18. still high, but i think I'm into something here
Yes, for lipids. i Don’t have high cholesterol or triglycerides but they did come down on my last set of labs. 205 from 218. Try’s are 62, HDL is 53, LDL is down to 141 from 152, cholesterol ratio is 3.9 on a scale of 0-5.0.
im working on my diet but it’s a struggle. I’m 35 lbs overweight currently. I never drink soda, never eat fast food, I cook most of my meals but I think I eat too much. I’ve been counting calories with a max daily intake of 1800. The weight is coming off but at a glacial pace. I need however I eat to be sustainable long term. No keto, vegan, etc. Just normal non boxed food. I’m wondering if a chest meal once a week would be a wise addition?

t_spacemonkey

Yes, for lipids. i Don’t have high cholesterol or triglycerides but they did come down on my last set of labs. 205 from 218. Try’s are 62, HDL is 53, LDL is down to 141 from 152, cholesterol ratio is 3.9 on a scale of 0-5.0.
im working on my diet but it’s a struggle. I’m 35 lbs overweight currently. I never drink soda, never eat fast food, I cook most of my meals but I think I eat too much. I’ve been counting calories with a max daily intake of 1800. The weight is coming off but at a glacial pace. I need however I eat to be sustainable long term. No keto, vegan, etc. Just normal non boxed food. I’m wondering if a chest meal once a week would be a wise addition?
I need to loose 30lbs as well. I think they key is definitely to stay in a deficit, and I agree extremes are not sustainable. the approach I've been taking is cycling various diets. i might do carnivore for a month, then go to a normal 'healthy' for a month etc, with a deficit. that way you don't get bored. tracking /myfitnesspal has been key to keep protein levels high which is a must. i lost 9lbs of fat and gaines 1.2 lbs of lean mass between nov 2022-february23 based on dexxa scan. probably made some more progress as of today.

Rykertest

I need to loose 30lbs as well. I think they key is definitely to stay in a deficit, and I agree extremes are not sustainable. the approach I've been taking is cycling various diets. i might do carnivore for a month, then go to a normal 'healthy' for a month etc, with a deficit. that way you don't get bored. tracking /myfitnesspal has been key to keep protein levels high which is a must. i lost 9lbs of fat and gaines 1.2 lbs of lean mass between nov 2022-february23 based on dexxa scan. probably made some more progress as of today.
I’m tracking calories as well using the fat secret app. Do you ever incorporate cheat meals or just a maintenance calorie day, etc?

Rykertest

I've been running berberine at various doses (up to 3x500mg/day) for over a year but TBH i think once i run out i will not re-order it. i have not noticed any benefits whatsoever. no changes in a1c or weight. currently reviewing my supplement regimen (I take 100 or so) and it the need of reducing it lol
Holy crap that’s a lot. Lol.

3DMission

What is the DHEA for?

I recommend increasing your Vitamin D, double to 10k. Our bodies only absorb so much of it, so we have to go high to actually get it.

Any reason you’re not using Creatine and L-Carnitine?

Thorne makes a great creatine powder. Nelson recommends Jarrow’s L-Carnitine, works great!

Also, consider increasing Omega 3’s via Krill or Fish Oil. Great benefits!

I agree, ditch the Flonase. Those chemicals are nasty. Try natural options.

Belekas

nobody
It doesn't matter if you eat healthy or not but have no idea about the portion sizes. Plenty of people eat healthy and still look like shit. Some overeat, some undereat, thats how the story goes. I love a high-carb diet and been eating it for close to 20 years while training like a beast, doing my cardio like a beast and trying to get healthier like a beast, every single day as well. Used to take 50-100 caps/day of supps lol, performance was good, I won't lie, but after many years I'm doing the best with the least supplements just proper diet, training and recovery protocols, plus my TRT @ 75mg/week. Also like 3DMission suggested above- increase the EPA and DHA acids to at least 3500mg combined per day for max benefits. But make sure you're getting a highest quallity fish oil available as most do fuck all for us and only a blood test will show if its working or not. The OMEGA 6:3 ratio FWIW, but it takes minimum 4-6 months. Get a good training and nutrition plan and go and kill it. Drop the fluff and feel 10x better. Regarding supps, hormones, meds, drugs, etc, my mantra is "less is more", which looks to be feared by folks these days, and everybody wants to start 150-200mg/week right out of the gate straight from the couch potato lol Theres a lot more and then some but understanding and nailing the basics you will go a long long way. Been there, done that. Trust the process and best of luck. Keep us posted!

Hello everyone I’d like to get some feedback on the supplements that I’m currently taking. Here they are broken down by morning and evening.

morning supps:
50 mg DHEA, my doctor wants to up that to 75 based on my latest lab results.
Cortisol supplement called Adren-all. It was two pills a day, but I’ve cut it back to one with my latest blood pressure issues, (noted here - Elevated BP and headaches.) I wanted to reduce, or eliminate anything that could be considered stimulating.
one baby aspirin,
vitamin D, with K2, 5000 IUs,
thorne brand men’s multivitamin, two capsules,
red yeast rice, one capsule,
Flonase for my allergies,
one CBD chew,
gentle iron bisglycinate 25 mg
Sometimes I’ll “microdose” with THC/cbd mints once or twice a day as needed.

Evening.
I take vitamin code raw zinc, 30 mg high potency with vitamin C/organic raw fruit and vegetable blend/probiotics,
one krill oil tablet, 1000 mg with EPA/DHA/astaxanthin.
One doctors choice brand , chelated magnesium lysinate glycinate tablet.
One Glycine 1000mg tablet,
one 3mg boron tablet,
one 1mg melatonin tablet,
CBD/CBN chew for sleep

TRT dose is Test C, 200 MG/ML, I was .20 each shot and today I reduced to .18 sub q twice weekly

I drink at least 100 oz of water each day, 2 cups of caffeinated coffee each morning, no more after 9AM, no other liquids.

I don’t really like to have so many pills but as I get older and with TRT, it seems some if not all are needed So I’ve accepted that.
thanks for your feedback.

Sounds like a pretty solid plan, although it may work even better if you take your red yeast rice before sleep and take your boron in the morning with your first good of the day.

I would also consider dropping your melatonin to 0.5 mg (lower dosages work better for deeper, more restorative sleep)… and maybe take it every other night.

You also may need to add an anti aromatase with all the DHEA you are taking, such as 200 mg of 7-Methoxy Isoglavone.

im working on my diet but it’s a struggle. I’m 35 lbs overweight currently. I never drink soda, never eat fast food, I cook most of my meals but I think I eat too much. I’ve beer counting calories with a max daily intake of 1800. The weight is coming off but at a glacial pace. I need however I eat to be sustainable long term. No keto, vegan, etc. Just normal non boxed food. I’m wondering if a chest meal once a week would be a wise addition?

I’ve dropped 50 pounds of fat in 5 years and increased muscle with very little exercise due to crazy work schedule by doing intermittent fasting. I only eat during one 6 to 8 hour window a day. No cravings, blood sugar issues, etc. I almost have to force myself to eat at times. Very few things have the scientific data to support the benefits on one’s health as intermittent fasting.

Keepfit1

A gallon of water is too much, my urologist reckons 2.5 litres max, too much depletes sodium etc. also drinking water may temporarily lower your Hct a little bit WHILE your drinking it but wont help much overnight, if Hct is too high get some blood taken off or adjust T dose.

A gallon of water is too much, my urologist reckons 2.5 litres max, too much depletes sodium etc. also drinking water may temporarily lower your Hct a little bit WHILE your drinking it but wont help much overnight, if Hct is too high get some blood taken off or adjust T dose.
One group recommends 1 oz. of water per pound of body weight… the other group recommends following your thirst.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me