Failing TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

goga

Yes, your dose can still be lowered. If it were me, I may have stuck with the twice weekly injections so as to avoid changing to many variables at once and just concentrated on lowering the dose further first, to see if your symptoms improved.
It is interesting to see that you are still producing some LH. This may be due to the fact you were producing very high levels of LH before TRT. It would seem you were suffering from primary hypogonadism, which is a failure of the testes to produce enough testosterone.
I made some research with herbs and homeopathy to stimulate both pituitary and if possible even the testicles. It seems to work. For example, Tribulus if considered as a pituitary stimulant.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

goga

Yes, your dose can still be lowered. If it were me, I may have stuck with the twice weekly injections so as to avoid changing to many variables at once and just concentrated on lowering the dose further first, to see if your symptoms improved.
It is interesting to see that you are still producing some LH. This may be due to the fact you were producing very high levels of LH before TRT. It would seem you were suffering from primary hypogonadism, which is a failure of the testes to produce enough testosterone.
Yes, mine is a primary case. Before TRT my LH and FSH had been more than double of the upper threshold (25). F had been 8 pg/ml and T 8 nmol/L - low for my age.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me