Early Labs and High Free T

Buy Lab Tests Online

DavePorter

Hello, my fellow TRT users. First-time post. I've been on 200mg/ml every eight days for over a year. Before that, I was every ten days (2 years). The doctor bumped me to 8 days after my T labs were lower than he liked on ten days. My most recent labs were drawn a day early by mistake and came back high. 812 Total 429.6 Free and 19 SHBG. He said my Free should never be that high regardless of the early draw. The doctor freaked out and now wants me to go to 200mg/ml every two weeks. I've been on buccal, gels, and injections and have never been on every two weeks. I know this is gonna make me crash hard. Are there other suggestions I can give him instead? Maybe 100mg/ml every four days?

Not sure if it matters, but I'm 46, 5'11 185lb and 12%BF (Dexa Scan)

Thanks

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

The doctor freaked out and now wants me to go to 200mg/ml every two weeks.
I’d be freaking out too if I didn’t know what the f*** I was doing! Get another doctor asap! He is clueless like many doctors that should be experts in this field.

The endocrine society recommends 75 to 100 mg weekly. This talk about 200mg/mL being your dosage is gibberish. When I was on injections, I took 50 mg or .5 mL twice weekly and draw from a 10 mL/100mg vial. If I drew from a 200 mg/mL vial, the dosage would be double.

Slightly longer but still relatively short-acting agents testosterone enanthate and testosterone cypionate require injections every 1–2 weeks due to half-lives of 5–7 days, respectively. All of the short-acting agents are plagued by a “roller coaster” effect by achieving supraphysiologic levels within 2–4 days after injection followed by sub-therapeutic levels by 10–14 days. A rapid decline in serum levels around 10–14 days has been called “testosterone crash” and is associated with sudden recurrence of TD symptoms. To minimize these effects, more frequent dosing from once to twice weekly has been suggested as is preferred by these authors.

Last edited:

DavePorter

I’d be freaking out too if I didn’t know what the f*** I was doing! Get another doctor asap! He is clueless like many doctors that should be experts in this field.

The endocrine society recommends 75 to 100 mg weekly. This talk about 200mg/mL being your dosage is gibberish. When I was on injections, I took 50 mg or .5 mL twice weekly and draw from a 10 mL/100mg vial. If I drew from a 200 mg/mL vial, the dosage would be double.

Thanks for the reply. Would this dose of .5/50mg e3.5 days keep my freeT more stable and in normal range?

Also, I just started looking at my SHBG and how it relates to freeT. Would this also stabilize with that dose?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me