Estradiol levels after stopping TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Blizzard

I have noticed an elevated level of estrogen in blood work approximately 10 months after stopping all trt injections. There is a fair amount of data on this but would like some added input as far as potential treatment suggestions etc. In Aug 2923 they were 29.9 in November 2023 they were 89.

thx

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I have noticed an elevated level of estrogen in blood work approximately 10 months after stopping all trt injections. There is a fair amount of data on this but would like some added input as far as potential treatment suggestions etc.
Depends on what's causing the elevation in estrogen, metabolic syndrome/obesity is the number one cause of elevated estrogen. The treatment for metabolic syndrome is TRT and more importantly, lifestyle changes.

My estrogen is elevated on TRT and I feel great because I've addressed the cause of my low-T.

Most of the symptoms men experience on TRT are the body unable to cope with high testosterone, which is why the body is down regulating your natural production in the first place.

Normal ranges for estrogen (20-40 pg/mL) were derived from men with Total T <500 and not on hormone replacement therapy.

If your Total T and Free T levels are at the top end of the ranges on TRT, you can expect estrogen to be as well.

Last edited:
Depends on what's causing the elevation in estrogen, metabolic syndrome/obesity is the number one cause of elevated estrogen. The treatment for metabolic syndrome is TRT and more importantly, lifestyle changes.

My estrogen is elevated on TRT and I feel great because I've addressed the cause of my low-T.

Most of the symptoms men experience on TRT are the body unable to cope with high testosterone, which is why the body is down regulating your natural production in the first place.

Normal ranges for estrogen (20-40 pg/mL) were derived from men with Total T <500 and not on hormone replacement therapy.

If your Total T and Free T levels are at the top end of the ranges on TRT, you can expect estrogen to be as well.
What's the evidence for this? Seems the opposite is true. Your body will lower production of testosterone to limit the damage from high estrogen. It will happily make more testosterone if you trick it into thinking estrogen is low.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me