EOD vs twice weekly Sustanon fluctuation could be the key

Buy Lab Tests Online

M.J

Do you believe it's the hcg specifically or just the fact that you're getting a frequent boost in your sex hormones from the hcg daily
That’s a good point as hcg alone can be really good if it worked.
For me when it works it’s amazing, but what I felt recently in sustanon was even better.you get this urge to have sex which I get also when hcg works but not as good.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

at15

starting week 6 now. most days I at least have some morning wood, strength varies. without HCG I dont get morning wood too often. What you say about the urge is correct and its usually more intense on the trough. Also the hcg has got to be daily for me , i dont get the good effects otherwise.

Gman86

starting week 6 now. most days I at least have some morning wood, strength varies. without HCG I dont get morning wood too often. What you say about the urge is correct and its usually more intense on the trough. Also the hcg has got to be daily for me , i dont get the good effects otherwise.

What other frequencies have you tried with the HCG? Have you tried EOD?

M.J

Interesting, I didn’t do hcg daily I feel much better than EOD and I like the less injection better life quality. I will stay like this for two month or three and see how it goes.

M.J

Will no morning wood anymore I edited my first post to control the expectations. Seems like honey moon period however I still feel better than what I felt in the first 40 days with EOD. I will keep reporting for 2 to 3 month and then move to once a week.

I thought honey moon period u get after 40 days not in the first 10 days ?

M.J

Morning wood came back again, it went off for few days but it come back. I am in much better shape than the EOD this is I am sure of during my first 40 days in EOD protocol I didn’t experience any of this even libido is good not crazy like first 10 days but still good. noticeably good.

M.J

I can still confirm this 40 day twice a week period was superior than EOD.
Libido went down after the nice honey moon in the first two weeks, but still in better shape than EOD.

Libido holding on? Energy towards the end of the day? I’ve recently experimented with combining cyp and prop together but I’ll be trying sust here shortly. I’m still chasing a decent libido

M.J

Libido holding on? Energy towards the end of the day? I’ve recently experimented with combining cyp and prop together but I’ll be trying sust here shortly. I’m still chasing a decent libido
Libido Wes crazy first ten days something I didn’t experience with eod 25mg.
50mg twice weekly made me feel this. I think I am experiencing multiple libido periods and not a single event. I am completing my 40 days and libido came back not as strong but much better than anything I had in eod.

is this libido linked to each testosterone easters ? Maybe because sustanon have multiple easters if taking in high dose at once you would feel this ? No idea.

i wish I can have the first ten days or two weeks again. But libido still not bad.

will report after I finish 40 days with lab results. Very soon.

Bryan_K77

If you changed from 20 mg EOD to 50 mg E3.5D then that's going from 70 mg/week to 100 mg/week, almost a 50% increase. Nonetheless, I think there is something to be said for hormone fluctuations, and I've been experimenting with this for the last year. My hypothesis is that fluctuations over longer periods of time, e.g. a week, can be problematic because they allow for greater peak estradiol than daily fluctuations. I have found that daily propionate provides fluctuations greater than those found in natural men, meaning a small amount of a longer ester should be added to achieve the most natural result. However, injections cause a very fast rise in testosterone, hitting a peak within two to four hours. This pattern is rather different from the semi-sinusoidal variation seen in natural men.
What about combining say test cyp at 100 mg/wk (50mg X 2) and eod scrotal cream application (dose dependent on how well you absorb)? Would that provide what you’re referring to, or is the cream too fast acting? I appreciate your input, you seem like you have some experience running experiments and you actually examine your response to the drugs

Cataceous

Super Moderator
What about combining say test cyp at 100 mg/wk (50mg X 2) and eod scrotal cream application (dose dependent on how well you absorb)? Would that provide what you’re referring to, or is the cream too fast acting? I appreciate your input, you seem like you have some experience running experiments and you actually examine your response to the drugs
Daily or EOD scrotal cream does work well for some guys as an add-on to injections, providing some hormonal fluctuations and giving a boost to DHT. Others, such as myself, find that less frequent use gives more bang for the buck. That is, I get a nice boost in libido for a few days after starting, but the effects fade. So it makes sense to just take one dose, enjoy the same benefits, and then repeat in a week or two.

I can't provide an explanation for this. In terms of direct hormonal effects the single dose of topical testosterone isn't doing much outside of a day or two. But the indirect effects seem to linger considerably longer.

M.J

Daily or EOD scrotal cream does work well for some guys as an add-on to injections, providing some hormonal fluctuations and giving a boost to DHT. Others, such as myself, find that less frequent use gives more bang for the buck. That is, I get a nice boost in libido for a few days after starting, but the effects fade. So it makes sense to just take one dose, enjoy the same benefits, and then repeat in a week or two.

I can't provide an explanation for this. In terms of direct hormonal effects the single dose of topical testosterone isn't doing much outside of a day or two. But the indirect effects seem to linger considerably longer.
You mean you enjoy the honey moon you get and then try to restart and repeat that ?

M.J

Progress on this EOD and twice weekly, I can still say it’s better beside feeling better libido wise it’s less injection, my injection site use to make some sort of oily thing from the pores nothing serious but it’s much less now.

however no morning wood, and libido Not close to what u get in honey moon.

hate not having morning wood.

M.J

Something like that, but at least the "reset" interval isn't so long.
Honestly the period I went with through in the new sustanon dose was really amazing, I thought of doing clomid again and redo it but was concerned about long term affect of this protocol. I am trying the cream after I experiment changing my estrogen level with the current dose.

M.J

Things stabilizing here almost completing my 40 days, again twice weekly is better for me than EOD, libido is also better.

I have added L-citrulline and morning wood started with it and having it daily now!
tried the pure one will check the malat mix later.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching