EOD vs twice weekly Sustanon fluctuation could be the key

Buy Lab Tests Online

J2048b

Thanks mad man, as everybody else I will give everything a try and see what may work best, I really want to try the cream but not available here unfortunately. Will try to get it once traveling is allowed again.

does it have to do with all the different test esters in the shot perhaps? the prop hits quickly then trails off etc...im not sure sust is the way to go for trt.... especially with the different esters each having different peak and trough times.... im about to try straight test iso for trt....2x' per week (iso is also in sust)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

M.J

does it have to do with all the different test esters in the shot perhaps? the prop hits quickly then trails off etc...im not sure sust is the way to go for trt.... especially with the different esters each having different peak and trough times.... im about to try straight test iso for trt....2x' per week (iso is also in sust)
At 100mg it was good, better than EOD at least, but I wouldn’t think of it as the key for all your issues, libido still not that good but honey moon periods was either longer or happened more than one time.
I was ok with it but currently I had to fly urgently to New York so I am getting the cream to give it a try. I think fluctuation is what is needed for everything to be good.

M.J

I skipped injections this week and as reported by many I got better urges and morning wood. Maybe cuz I am going or touch new levels or perhaps the speed”fluctuations”.

currently in NY will get some testosterone cream and head back home.

M.J

I am now two weeks off sustanon, due to traveling I really didn’t want to take any injections with me. Libido seems good. I would take a break like this if I am on injections from time to time.

managed to get compound hydrogel testosterone,first when I saw it I thought it has alcohol I w very angry as I clearly said cream however when I applied it, turns out is just a cream white cream.

100mg hydrogel.... applies once morning time.
let’s see how good is this stuff :)

M.J

Compound cream failed I tried it alone and with injection but nothing did work.although the recommendation was I stay on it for 6 month.
I have noticed my psa jumped really high I continued using the cream until last month “but from time to time” my last two psa readings after I stopped Scortal application is heading downward, I think because I stopped the cream my psa level is coming back to normal I will confirm this in my next lab.

I am on 75mg once weekly for the last 3 month I think.
I will post two new labs below.

M.J

What dose and how do you feel if I may ask? Sustanon is tough to dial in thats for sure.
I am doing around 20mg EOD. Sometimes I go to 16mg.
I don’t take anything to lower estrogen and do 500hcg EOD and 75 fsh
In my opinion getting dialed in is like chasing a ghost I don’t believe it will ever happen instead I started Wellbutrin I have another thread about it which Ali’s working good.

Belekas

nobody
I am doing around 20mg EOD. Sometimes I go to 16mg.
I don’t take anything to lower estrogen and do 500hcg EOD and 75 fsh
In my opinion getting dialed in is like chasing a ghost I don’t believe it will ever happen instead I started Wellbutrin I have another thread about it which Ali’s working good.
I talked with a UK guy who has been prescribed Sustanon by the NHS and did that for 12 months. Fucking struggled so hard, felt like shit and even had night sweats. That Sustanon was made by Aspen, Ireland. The exact same I have as well. So he ditched it and got on the Test-T and in 1 month time all his problems were gone and he is laughing now. Have you tried changing to different type of T?

M.J

I talked with a UK guy who has been prescribed Sustanon by the NHS and did that for 12 months. Fucking struggled so hard, felt like shit and even had night sweats. That Sustanon was made by Aspen, Ireland. The exact same I have as well. So he ditched it and got on the Test-T and in 1 month time all his problems were gone and he is laughing now. Have you tried changing to different type of T?
Unfortunately I can’t have other options I tried the cream only which was as worse as this. Don’t get me wrong I have no issues with sustanon only libido is shit. Like many other testosterone users.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me