Effects of coenzyme Q10 in early Parkinson disease: evidence of slowing of the functional decline

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
If you're taking statins you might want to reevaluate this decision. “Mitochondria and the Future of Medicine” a chapter on mitochondrial involvement in neurodegeneration provides evidence that statins may be causal in many serious diseases such as ALS/MND, Parkinson’s Disease, Alzheimer’s disease, MS, etc. Statins block mevalonate synthesis, they lower levels of CoQ10, an essential compound for mitochondrial energy production, as well as lowering cholesterol. M. Flint Beal, a prominent neurologist, has spent years proving that CoQ10 has neuroprotective properties that might help diseases such as Parkinson’s and Huntington's and a growing body of scientific evidence supports his hypothesis. Research has established that mitochondria from platelets in patients with early, untreated Parkinson’s had reduced activities of Mitochondrial Complexes I, II and III.

There are conflicting opinions about CoQ10 supplementation. It's unlikely to harm you even at a higher dose of 1200 mg/d. Ubiquinol (CoQ10) is used in the ETC of mitochondria.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching