statins toxicity

Buy Lab Tests Online

t_spacemonkey

pulled this from twitter. i can't provide more sources then what the guy says. do your own research. for me personally i never did and never will touch this stuff (my total ch. is 270, LDL is 200)
Statins are Mycotoxins:Statins do their damage in two ways. By their Mevalonate Blockade and their Toxic content.The lactone ring of Mycotoxins such as Ochratoxin A mimic the HMG-CoA Reductase molecule in order to inhibit it, which in turn enables Statins to block the Mevalonate pathway. Ochratoxin A induces programmed cell death both in SH-SY5Y cells and in primary Neurons. Taking into account that most Neurodegenerative diseases including Alzheimer’s ALS, and Parkinson’s disease are related to neuronal cell death and that the central nervous system tissue has limited regenerative capacity, it is obvious that Statins are responsible for a huge explosion in such serious autoimmune conditions, and should have never made it to market. Statins do not prevent heart disease, Statins are toxic to every cell in your body, Hence the very serious health issues people experience while taking statins.The toxicity of Statins is what enables them to artificially lower cholesterol. his does not translate to improved heart health. You just killed a lot of cells to make your 'numbers' look good (on paper only) !
here is a separate study on benefits of 'higher' cholesterol. Total cholesterol and all-cause mortality by sex and age: a prospective cohort study among 12.8 million adults - PubMed
it appears the the best level is 210-240 mg/dl.

1708652234842.png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

There are some people behind the statin drugs that need to go to jail!
American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association are two of the leading culprits. Might also add the European Society of Hypertension Council and the International Society of Hypertension.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me