E2 vs Test troughs on AI

Buy Lab Tests Online

fifty

When I inject test cyp, I know levels rise then fall a bit several days later.

What happens to E2? Say I inject twice a week and take .125 anastrozole each time. Does my E2 drop the first day or two due to the anastrozole then rise on day 3?

I guess I am asking in this case if test and e2 move in opposition to each other. Do they?

Ex:
day 1 test 1000 e2 20
day 3 test 800 e2 30
????

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fifty

I ask because I tested day 3 my e2 was 40, day 2 e2 was 20, day 1 e2 was 13. But this was all 3 months apart at 80 2x/wk then 54 3x/wk and 46 3x/wk.

What you’re saying makes sense though. Any tips on dumping ai? Just drop it or taper?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Philosophically @user_joe is probably closer to the mark, but it's still interesting to try to better understand the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics. In the absence of an AI, estradiol does follow testosterone, but with a delay. I believe the delay is smaller when testosterone is changing more rapidly, as in a natural rhythm. Things get tricky when you take an AI with each injection: the AI probably does reach peak serum levels well before testosterone. So maybe it is possible for estradiol to decline a little before rising. Only careful measurements would reveal whether this is the case. In the case of anastrozole, the half-life is less than half that of testosterone cypionate. So it is plausible for estradiol to peak later in the cycle.

Tman

I ask because I tested day 3 my e2 was 40, day 2 e2 was 20, day 1 e2 was 13. But this was all 3 months apart at 80 2x/wk then 54 3x/wk and 46 3x/wk.

What you’re saying makes sense though. Any tips on dumping ai? Just drop it or taper?
The AI is at Max dose in your body within 2 hours. Based on the numbers you have listed stay away from the AI, you're not that high.

RLW

It's hard to compare two different people, but I take 44mg M/W/F and have only tested my E2 on Monday morning before my dose of test. I was also taking 0.125mg of anastrazole at the same time as my injection. 5 months ago on my last labs my E2 was 40. I decided that I would stop the anastrazole starting the day of my labs and I have felt great. I wasnt having any issues, just figured I would see how I felt without it and no issues. I'm not due for labs until next month but at this point I don't really care what the number says because of how I feel. Obviously it might not work out that way for you but might be worth a try.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me