any advice after lab test

Buy Lab Tests Online

manz

Lab test since i started TRt sub q.
Lab test done always same day: 3 days after injection (12 hours before the second weekly injection)
2x50mg TE (each 3,5 days), 2x300 hcg (each 3,5 days).

when i started trt my TT was 2,51 ng ml.

First lab test after 4 week only:
TT 6,9 ng ml
E2 68.5 pg ml

Then i added 0.25mg anastrozole week and made lab test after 6 week (10 week total since start).
2x50mg TE, 2x300 hcg, 0.25 anastrozole week.

Lab test after 10 week:
TT 10.95 ng ml
E2 58.9 pg ml

I feel very good.

How can i proceed:

a)
keep 2x50mg Te,2x300 hcg, 0.25 anastrozole week.

b) 2x50mg TE, 2x300 hcg, 2x0.25 anstrozole week. (rise anastrozole)

c) 2x50mg TE, 2x250 hcg week, 0.25 anastrozole week.(reduce hcg)

d) 2x37.5mg TE, 2x300 hcg week, 0.25 anstrozole week. (reduce TE)

Thank you

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

manz

i have a really small gynecomastia on the left nips, i do'nt want let e2 too much high..
I don't believe ai damage my lipid profile, i veried in many years, ai damage lipid profile IF really low a lot E2.
Actually using 0.25 week (is nothing) my lipid profile is:
Cholesterol total 180
hdl 67
Triglic. 82

Without use AI was exact the same...

manz

I absolutely agree about benefits of E2, but 58,5 pg ml (always out of range) is not "suppress"....
the difference using it and dont using it is since E2 @ 68,5 to e2@ 58,.5..... i don't think it can be defined "suppress"

ncsugrad

I'd mostly agree.. but I also don't think you're going to have any different results letting it go back to where it is naturally. And that way you avoid even potential long term AI issues.

But.. having existing gyno certainly complicates things a bit. Either way, just be careful and don't crash your E2. Which I'm sure you already know :)

I see a lot of people trying to stay in the 20-25 E2 range, which is just too low IMO for most people on TRT.. I say let it ride unless you have a reason not to or issues that don't resolve on their own after a month or so.

manz

I see a lot of people trying to stay in the 20-25 E2 range, which is just too low IMO for most people on TRT..
absolutely i agree, i tryed 2 times and my libido went down.
At same time i know that when my e2 go over 70/75 pg ml my gino grow, so i try to keep e2 under theese numbers.

ncsugrad

Coul you please explain me theese long term issues?
Thank you.
Loss of bone density, joint issues, libido issues, constantly trying to keep your E2 stable. There are a lot of videos on YouTube now of docs who have seen significant bone density reductions with guys on AI's long term. Personally I think the very small amounts you're taking are probably not going to cause those types of issues, just keep an eye on it.
absolutely i agree, i tryed 2 times and my libido went down.
At same time i know that when my e2 go over 70/75 pg ml my gino grow, so i try to keep e2 under theese numbers.
Makes sense.

manz

Loss of bone density, joint issues, libido issues

i think there is not enough clarity about this.
E2 LOW cause "Loss of bone density, joint issues, libido issues " not the AI active principle.
AI exist to make go down E2 drastically in female with breast cancer.
And obviously lowering E2 cause theese issues.
But if E2 is HIGH i cn't understand how this issues can happen.
i absolutely agree that E2 have a lot of benefits, and i absolutely agree that trying to keep low E2 can cause lowering E2 too much and have theese kind of issues, i tried theese issues, but if AI are used to low too much high E2 (that can cause others problems) theese issues don't happens....
I cycled aas in the past, i used also 7 mg week of anastrozole for 12 weeks, and didn't had any of theese issues simply because my E2 wasreally really HIGH (about 200 300 pg ml....).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me