AI or not?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

manz

i think a lot of people talk about AI without have used it.
Crash e2 is crash when lab test say e2 is LOW not when someone feel it.
AI are products for woman with brest cancer, and are prescribed for many years at maximum dosage.... "Connections of "some" doctors are not science, are only hypotesis.
AI are 3: letrozole, Exemestane, Anastrozole.
Anastrozole is the less strong of this 3 products, his ability is low e2 maximum 80% ising the full dose: 1 mg day, and to act need to be taken for days.
0.125 in a single dose CAN'T crash e2 to anyone. Personally i took also 1 mg day for 8 weeks and my e2 never gone under 26 pg/ml but i was @ 500 T each week. And i know hundred person who made the same.
Some years agò on trt i took 1 mg each day for 7 day: my e2 went from 90 pg/ml to 10 pg /ml: i repeat 1mg (full dose) for 7 days.
But 0.125 in a single one dose is IMPOSSIBLE can make crash e2 to anyone: it need some weeks. I am sure every doctor can confirm it.
Some yeaRS AGO' THERE WAS THE e2-PHOBIA... now there is the AI-PHOBIA.....
Obvious if AI don't need because E2 is not low E2 become too low, but 0.125 in a single dose CAN'T make crash e2. Zinc? ahhahaha

antelopers

i think a lot of people talk about AI without have used it.
Crash e2 is crash when lab test say e2 is LOW not when someone feel it.
AI are products for woman with brest cancer, and are prescribed for many years at maximum dosage.... "Connections of "some" doctors are not science, are only hypotesis.
AI are 3: letrozole, Exemestane, Anastrozole.
Anastrozole is the less strong of this 3 products, his ability is low e2 maximum 80% ising the full dose: 1 mg day, and to act need to be taken for days.
0.125 in a single dose CAN'T crash e2 to anyone. Personally i took also 1 mg day for 8 weeks and my e2 never gone under 26 pg/ml but i was @ 500 T each week. And i know hundred person who made the same.
Some years agò on trt i took 1 mg each day for 7 day: my e2 went from 90 pg/ml to 10 pg /ml: i repeat 1mg (full dose) for 7 days.
But 0.125 in a single one dose is IMPOSSIBLE can make crash e2 to anyone: it need some weeks. I am sure every doctor can confirm it.
Some yeaRS AGO' THERE WAS THE e2-PHOBIA... now there is the AI-PHOBIA.....
Obvious if AI don't need because E2 is not low E2 become too low, but 0.125 in a single dose CAN'T make crash e2. Zinc? ahhahaha
My crash from .125 was confirmed with bloodwork after 2 doses.

trt reznor

Sorry Manz, tried having a civil discussion with you but you obviously have quite a bit of learning to do. Close mindedness is extremely dangerous in this field of medicine. Good luck my friend!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me