Low libido and weak erections - protocol change?

Buy Lab Tests Online

get1200

Hi all, I've been on trt for about 4 years, currently under Dr Saya's care. My libido recently went down dramatically and my erections, which have not been consistently great in years, have gotten much worse recently. They start OK, but 2 minutes later starts getting softer and softer. I'm 34 years old, in great shape, and I generally feel good on the current protocol, albeit with some intermittent anxiety.

Current protocol works out to be about 145mg/week of test, with injections happening every 4 days. Adex .1mg on the day after injection. About 4 months ago, I went from every day injections, to the current every 4 days protocol. The libido problem started about a month ago, so I'm not sure it's related to changing injection frequency. One thing to note is my TSH was around 1.3 for the last few years, and now is much lower.

I have an appointment with Dr Saya in a month, but I would appreciate any feedback on potential root cause and solutions from fellow forum members! Please let me know if there's anything else concerning in the labs as well.

Labs are attached, and were taken on day 4 right before injection...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230128_230113_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20230128_230113_Drive.jpg
    657.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20230128_230130_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20230128_230130_Drive.jpg
    668.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20230128_230200_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20230128_230200_Drive.jpg
    727.7 KB · Views: 35
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

The libido problem started about a month ago, so I'm not sure it's related to changing injection frequency.
My advice, go back to what worked before. Hormones are a fickle thing, getting the peaks and valleys swinging just right is what’s needed.

Another thing it could be is long term AI usage can lead to suppressed E2 down the road.
One thing to note is my TSH was around 1.3 for the last few years, and now is much lower.
Mine too. I started TRT with a TSH at .89 and is now .45. TRT steps on the metabolic gas pedal more, demands more from everything else, including the thyroid. The lower TSH is an indication the pituitary is slamming on the brakes to keep thyroid hormones from getting out of control.

My fT3 and Total T3 is higher on TRT than previously.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me