E2 in range no drive!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Amanofgod

The doctor put me on .5 mg of armidex Ed and my e2 went from 72 to 11 on a sensitive test! Range (8-28)

my sex drive is still zero!

I’m on daily prop injections of 15 mg Ed!

someone recommended raising the dose to 175 mg should I?

Attachments

• 388DF9EB-E713-4883-A837-9777D670D181.jpeg
    388DF9EB-E713-4883-A837-9777D670D181.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 130
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Westin

.5 of AI everyday? If that’s what you meant to say, that is WAY too much. Even .5 once a week would be too much for many people. No wonder you feel like that. Is no drive the only issue you’re having? Any joint aches?

Last edited:

Systemlord

The doctor put me on .5 mg of armidex Ed and my e2 went from 72 to 11 on a sensitive test! Range (8-28)

This forum is littered with bad experiences and countless discussions about why this is a bad idea at the prescribed dosage. It doesn't seem like you are using this forum to your advantage.

Amanofgod

.5 of AI everyday? If that’s what you meant to say, that is WAY too much. Even .5 once a week would be too much for many people. No wonder you feel like that. Is no drive the only issue you’re having? Any joint aches?
Yah and anxiety,no morning wood! I felt worse when my e2 was at 72!

Amanofgod

I have no joint pain! It’s still in range(8-28)

Westin

Stop the AI for a week or Two so E2 can rise a bit. Then if you must only take 1/4 of 1 mg once a week. That AI is VERY powerful. You can’t have good libido and erection without estrogen. It’s a balance of testosterone and estrogen (keeping it basic) if one gets too far out of balance nothing works right regardless of great testosterone #’s. If you jack your testosterone up you’re estrogen will naturally want to follow to keep a balance if you force E2 down too much you will be way out of balance. I know, I’m backing off an AI and I can see it help. I’m not totally free of it but am more in balance.
Just my thoughts from experience, but there are many here that chime in.

Last edited:

Amanofgod

I have no joint pain! It’s still in range(8-28)
And I already dropped it when I was on test e twice a week for 8 weeks I dropped it and my e2 was at 72!

swoops36

Man you’re going to get the same answers here that you got on T Nation and ignored. Stop the AI, lower your dose, wait 8-12 weeks, get labs, see how you feel.

I know it’s tough to relax & be patient with this stuff, and we’ve all got lots of time to sit & think right now lol, but try to take a breath

Amanofgod

Man you’re going to get the same answers here that you got on T Nation and ignored. Stop the AI, lower your dose, wait 8-12 weeks, get labs, see how you feel.

I know it’s tough to relax & be patient with this stuff, and we’ve all got lots of time to sit & think right now lol, but try to take a breath
Is test prop easier to adjust because it’s a shorter ester! They say 8 weeks for test e but 4 weeks for prop

Amanofgod

What dose and why is everyone so anti ai now!

Westin

Keep in mind that proably half the people here don’t know anything about AI’s but read other boards that are militantly opposed and anti AI. There are people on all these boards that aren’t even on TRT and want to be, but they post anyway. There are kids in their teens that don’t even need TRT, can’t get a script for it but they are experts anyway. Be careful of the stuff you read on the internet. It’s hit or miss.

I used an AI after adding HCG and it served me well, but I was very conservative because it is VERY powerful and can have a negative effect at a dose too high.

No solution is a blueprint for everyone. Take everything you read on the internet with a grain of salt.

If you want to increase your chances of getting better advice look up the history of consistent posters that have scientific evidence or links in their post. Their are some very smart, experienced posters here. There are also alot of people with no knowledge who claim to have knowledge. It’s the wild west on the internet. There is NO accountability.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching