Starting to feel better on higher dose?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Amanofgod

I feel so calm and at peace when increasing my dose from 105 mg(15mg Ed) to 175 mg a week

my anxiety is fading away! When my e2 was at 72(sensitive) I had panic attacks Ed!
Now my e2 was at 11 and I feel less emotional

I also lowered my ai dose from .5mg Ed to .25 mg Ed since I hear Ed dosing is best for stability!

my libido is still no non existence but my erections are a little harder! I still haven’t woken up with morning wood either!

it’s been about 3 weeks where should I go from here more e2 bloods wait it out increase dose more etc?

Someone mentioned my e2 could have just been elevated from the blast of 500 mg of test and 50 mg of dbol? and my body dosent need a ai anymore?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Westin

.5 of an AI Everyday is a lot. If be afraid to do it. Id crash for sure. I was using .25 once a week and it did the job. Now that I lowered the hcg component to 250iu From 375iu 3 times a week im off the AI.

Abuser200

Dude wtf?? You took .5 arimidex daily and now .25 daily.. and you’re wondering why you have no libido?? Drop that poison right away and ill bet you feel better within the first week. I dont understand there are still people taking a shitload of ari daily! That people take it once weekly maybe twice, i can understand that. But daily???? Dude you still need to learn alot!

Vince

Super Moderator
I’m not my sex drive is non existent? Maybe I need more test but not too much I would like to hear some vets opinions? Is it to early to be seeing results?

Amanofgod

Dude wtf?? You took .5 arimidex daily and now .25 daily.. and you’re wondering why you have no libido?? Drop that poison right away and ill bet you feel better within the first week. I dont understand there are still people taking a shitload of ari daily! That people take it once weekly maybe twice, i can understand that. But daily???? Dude you still need to learn alot!
I had no sex drive with my levels at 72? I only s started feeling better when I got my e2 to 11?
Is it possible I don’t need a ai anymore and it was just elevated from the blast I did of steroids 500 mg of test 40 mg of dbol 50 mg of proviron?

DS3

I had no sex drive with my levels at 72? I only s started feeling better when I got my e2 to 11?
Is it possible I don’t need a ai anymore and it was just elevated from the blast I did of steroids 500 mg of test 40 mg of dbol 50 mg of proviron?
Don't totally drop your AI. Making drastic changes is never the optimal solution. It would be best to cut it your AI down from 0.25 mg ED to 0.25 mg 2x weekly. Some guys, myself included, need HCG to support their libido alongside their TRT. You may want to look into adding HCG to see if that helps with libido.

DS3

dude i don't understand people that use AI's.
For people who are high converters, it's helpful. I personally cannot do TRT without a once weekly AI dosage. Brain fog, lethargy, migraine, and other estrogenic symptoms are too extreme.

Lowering dosage does not help me either. I have spent years oscillating between 100-300 mg per week. Lower dosages does not mitigate these side effects for me.

Last edited:

Amanofgod

For people who are high converters, it's helpful. I personally cannot do TRT without a once weekly AI dosage. Brain fog, lethargy, migraine, and other estrogenic symptoms are too extreme.

Lowering dosage does not help me either. I have spent years oscillating between 100-300 mg per week. Lower dosages does not mitigate these side effects for me.
Will my e2 bounce back if is top Ai? My biggest worry?

DS3

Will my e2 bounce back if is top Ai? My biggest worry?
It will increase some and will help get it into a healthy range. 11 pg/mL is too low for health and longevity and couldn’t certainly be impacting your libido. 20-60 pg/mL is considered the healthy range to stay in. If your TT and FT are higher then you can handle a little higher estrogen. 75 pg/mL makes me feel awful, very similar to you. 40-55 pg/mL is where I feel best.

There is no need to run Anastrozole ED or EOD when running TRT dosages. If using 500-1000 mg Test that is more acceptable. Biweekly usage of Anastrozole given its half-life is more realistic for TRT.

sokaiya

Define a high number please

DS3

Define a high number please
Guys who experience negative E2 symptoms at 60+ pg/mL.

Dr. Ramasamy in his interview with Nelson discusses how he uses 1 mg anastrozole weekly for patients who have E2 over 60 pg/mL and are experiencing negative symptoms.

My experience has been that I start to feel negative symptoms as I approach 60 pg/mL. Some guys feel fine at that high of a level, others report various negative symptoms including but not limited to anxiety, depression, bloating, lethargy, head fog, moodiness.

So with @Nelson Vergel's hypothesis that most men will feel good with a 10:1 FT to E2 ratio, my FT to E2 ratio is 5:1 with my E2 at 60 pg/mL and my FT at 330 pg/mL (where is usually is at). As I lower my E2, that ratio increases and I feel better (head fog lifts, migraine goes away, energy and motivation increases).

Last edited:

Amanofgod

It will increase some and will help get it into a healthy range. 11 pg/mL is too low for health and longevity and couldn’t certainly be impacting your libido. 20-60 pg/mL is considered the healthy range to stay in. If your TT and FT are higher then you can handle a little higher estrogen. 75 pg/mL makes me feel awful, very similar to you. 40-55 pg/mL is where I feel best.

There is no need to run Anastrozole ED or EOD when running TRT dosages. If using 500-1000 mg Test that is more acceptable. Biweekly usage of Anastrozole given its half-life is more realistic for TRT.
Will It bounce back to 72 is what i mean?

DS3

Will It bounce back to 72 is what i mean?
Extremely doubtful with you only taking 175 mg test weekly. At 0.25 mg anastrozole 2x weekly (which a fairly high dosage for 175 mg of weekly test) I would speculate (NOTE: this number is speculative. I would have no way of truly knowing until you try it and get blood work done) that you'd sit closer to 30 pg/mL.

Last edited:

TestOneTwo

I feel so calm and at peace when increasing my dose from 105 mg(15mg Ed) to 175 mg a week

my anxiety is fading away! When my e2 was at 72(sensitive) I had panic attacks Ed!
Now my e2 was at 11 and I feel less emotional

I also lowered my ai dose from .5mg Ed to .25 mg Ed since I hear Ed dosing is best for stability!

my libido is still no non existence but my erections are a little harder! I still haven’t woken up with morning wood either!

it’s been about 3 weeks where should I go from here more e2 bloods wait it out increase dose more etc?

Someone mentioned my e2 could have just been elevated from the blast of 500 mg of test and 50 mg of dbol? and my body dosent need a ai anymore?
Feeling at peace at the 3 week mark means nothing. You might very well be in the process of passing your sweet spot with warp 3 since you won't be stabilized before 6 weeks earliest. Also, keep an eye on your HCT...that often seems to be the limiting factor for many. If libido is what you're after you better stick with one protocol for 8-12 weeks. I noticed the slightest change in dose or frequency immediately bombs my libido. I think you might be chasing your own tail at the moment.

Last edited:

sokaiya

Guys who experience negative E2 symptoms at 60+ pg/mL.

Dr. Ramasamy in his interview with Nelson discusses how he uses 1 mg anastrozole weekly for patients who have E2 over 60 pg/mL and are experiencing negative symptoms.

My experience has been that I start to feel negative symptoms as I approach 60 pg/mL. Some guys feel fine at that high of a level, others report various negative symptoms including but not limited to anxiety, depression, bloating, lethargy, head fog, moodiness.

So with @Nelson Vergel's hypothesis that most men will feel good with a 10:1 FT to E2 ratio, my FT to E2 ratio is 5:1 with my E2 at 60 pg/mL and my FT at 330 pg/mL (where is usually is at). As I lower my E2, that ratio increases and I feel better (head fog lifts, migraine goes away, energy and motivation increases).

I disagree and the science supports that an E2 over 60 is cardio protective and has a host of other benefits. That's what i strive for and feel best at. Especially your sex drive is better with a higher E2

Amanofgod

Feeling at peace at the 3 week mark means nothing. You might very well be in the process of passing your sweet spot with warp 3 since you won't be stabilized before 6 weeks earliest. Also, keep an eye on your HCT...that often seems to be the limiting factor for many. If libido is what you're after you better stick with one protocol for 8-12 weeks. I noticed the slightest change in dose or frequency immediately bombs my libido. I think you might be chasing your own tail at the moment.
What do u mean passing my sweet spot to little to much test? Or to little ai or to much ai?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me