Drastic increase in libido - currently multi-orgasmic to an extreme - any experience with this?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mastodont

I'm doing great!

Sick of doing the reruns on here.

Look into post #54 deeper.

*maintaining long-term health (physically/mentally)
Do you have an explanation as to why i have felt very good libido and otherwise when tapering off enanthate, went to take labs and i was already close to the bottom of reference ranges, but i would never feel good with similar numbers in a natural state, this led me to the conclusion that there might be something to receptor saturation having prolonged effects. I recall the good feeling kept going, but i injected more to avoid going too low in blood levels, of course the next injection ruined that good feeling. Is it not possible that if you take 200mg at once, after 2 weeks your own production kicks in? The most puzzling thing with OPs megaforce libido is how it supposedly stays the same for the whole interval.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Do you have an explanation as to why i have felt very good libido and otherwise when tapering off enanthate
That’s your body down regulating for what is a constant hormone profile, tapering off enanthate stops this down regulation because hormones aren’t near static anymore.

Om injections, right around 6 weeks, I lost all sexual function, libido, allowing hormones to drop brought back sexual function and libido, but only temporarily. Once hormones near flat static levels, sexual function and libido would disappear again.

Your body wants hormones up and down, high and low, in the span of hours, not days and you can’t achieve that on cypionate and enanthate.

The solution for me, Jatenzo, 6 hour half-life, not 5-7 days. My hormones are fluctuating quite a lot in a 24 hour period, more so than on injections that mimics stopping and restarting cypionate and enanthate on a constant basis.

Last edited:

bixt

That’s your body down regulating for what is a constant hormone profile, tapering off enanthate stops this down regulation because hormones aren’t near static anymore.

Om injections, right around 6 weeks, I lost all sexual function, libido, allowing hormones to drop brought back sexual function and libido, but only temporarily. Once hormones near flat static levels, sexual function and libido would disappear again.

Your body wants hormones up and down, high and low, in the span of hours, not days and you can’t achieve that on cypionate and enanthate.

The solution for me, Jatenzo, 6 hour half-life, not 5-7 days. My hormones are fluctuating quite a lot in a 24 hour period, more so than on injections that mimics stopping and restarting cypionate and enanthate on a constant basis.

Daily straight prop is doing the job for me.

madman

Super Moderator
Sorry I can’t find the laugh emoji

You do know one size doesn’t fit all with trt ?

You have your protocol , but have my protocol and OP has his.

Once a week injections is the best protocol I have ever been on.

Of course and even than no one in their right mind would start let alone treat someone with such a piss poor protocol.

Again you lack the understanding of the PKs.

Injecting 100-200 mg TC/TE once weekly is a far cry from 200 mg every 3 week, LMFAO!

Pure nonsense!

bixt

Both. Depends on the brand, injection site and the position of the moon lol. Generally, if the dose is 10-15mg / day, SQ is fine. But after a while itchy red lumps start forming randomly across all sites even unused ones (so I suspect an allergic reaction has developed at that stage to SOMETHING inside I don't know what exactly) and ill swop to IM thighs and delts for a while.

Right now I'm having a great painless experience with SQ belly fat with a particular UGL brand.

Older posts of mine may contradict the above, it's just that's what was working for me at that point.

Gladiator

Of course and even than no one in their right mind would start let alone treat someone with such a piss poor protocol.

Injecting 100-200 mg TC/TE once weekly is a far cry from 200 mg every 3 week, LMFAO!

Pure nonsense!
Hey princess sorry I hurt your feelings ok

But one size don’t fit all

OP said he feels fine so I ho are you to tell him he needs to change.

Get over yourself

Gladiator

Pure nonsense!
I really enjoy people like you trying to tell everyone how to live.

If only you actually knew everything about trt then that would be great.

madman

Super Moderator
Hey princess sorry I hurt your feelings ok

But one size don’t fit all

OP said he feels fine so I ho are you to tell him he needs to change.

Get over yourself

No ones feeling hurt here LOL.

OPs fine off the hop 2 injections in LMFAO!

Just admit it You clearly lack the understanding of PKs.

Again 200 mg T every 3 weeks is a piss poor protocol.

It's common f**king sense!

madman

Super Moderator

Me and you are in two different lanes.

We kick real shit over here.

Judging by most of your posts your clearly confused.

Need to stop wasting your time on all those other bumass forums its not doing you any good.

madman

Super Moderator

I will put the final nail in the coffin here!

You just raped the guy of all the body composition benefits that come along with having healthy testosterone levels.

Let me guess here again.

Your going to tell the OP to start downing those protein shakes and start going to the gym.....

Common f**king theme here EH?

Joe f**king TRT LMAO!

My reply post #32.

Let me guess here.

After telling the OP to stay on that piss-poor protocol @bixt is going to tell him to start going to the gym so he can take full advantage of those 7 out of the 21-day cycle stellar T levels!

Get back to me on the results he gets when it comes to gaining muscle, increasing strength, losing adipose, and recovering from the workouts!

200 mg T every 3 weeks.....who knew!

Jucaro

Many times I don't like @madman because he is grumpy, sometimes excessively grumpy and extreme. Once I remained silent and did not defend myself after one of his grumpy remarks denying that the subcutaneous route for testosterone could be counterproductive, when I know perfectly well that it was awful for me.
But in general Madman says the right thing, because he also researches, reads, and shares, and I am very grateful to him for all the information that has come to me (and everybody in this forum) through his efforts.
On this specific occasion, I agree with him and stand with him.

bixt

@madman is certainly one of the most knowledgeable posters here, posting more academic research than everyone else combined.

Sure, we don't get along because he refuses to see the empirical evidence which is 1000 posts across a lot of forums where some guys get half the levels SQ vs IM (I find that notable because I cannot find posts to the converse). He also doesn't seem to have any fondness for protocols which involve drastic swings of hormone levels over large periods of time (never mind the posters have a sky high libido) and that's cool too.

But - and numerous others have already said this - his choice of words when choosing to disagree is lamentable. There is no need for insults like "P*ss poor", "f*ck*, "shi*t" "LMFAO" and I now see a new one "raped" above.

Instead of getting his point across, he is simply creating hatred for himself and unfortunately by extension, the good research he posts. I guarantee you people ignore opening (good) threads he starts simply because they see his name there. Thats counterproductive.

"Soft words soften the hearts that are harder than rock. Harsh words harden the hearts that are softer than silk" – Imam Ghazali

Gman86

@madman is certainly one of the most knowledgeable posters here, posting more academic research than everyone else combined.

Sure, we don't get along because he refuses to see the empirical evidence which is 1000 posts across a lot of forums where some guys get half the levels SQ vs IM (I find that notable because I cannot find posts to the converse). He also doesn't seem to have any fondness for protocols which involve drastic swings of hormone levels over large periods of time (never mind the posters have a sky high libido) and that's cool too.

But - and numerous others have already said this - his choice of words when choosing to disagree is lamentable. There is no need for insults like "P*ss poor", "f*ck*, "shi*t" "LMFAO" and I now see a new one "raped" above.

Instead of getting his point across, he is simply creating hatred for himself and unfortunately by extension, the good research he posts. I guarantee you people ignore opening (good) threads he starts simply because they see his name there. Thats counterproductive.

"Soft words soften the hearts that are harder than rock. Harsh words harden the hearts that are softer than silk" – Imam Ghazali
Think u spoke for most of the members here, including myself. He offers more to this forum than almost any other member, but he almost completely negates all the positives he brings to the table due to the way he communicates and berates other members. At this point I just completely ignore him. And that includes any threads I see with his name attached to them. I could probably learn a lot from him if I wasn’t so turned off by simply seeing his username involved in something

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me