Drastic increase in libido - currently multi-orgasmic to an extreme - any experience with this?

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
@bixt

Now that you got that off your chest sit back and listen.

I'm not here to play games.

Dishing out nonsense let alone poking the bear its a given you are getting called out.

The solution is simple take your sidekicks advice.

Just to be clear think deeply before dishing out some off the advice you try pushing on here or better yet you should not be dishing out advice on this type of forum.

This is not facepalm, I just don't geddit, bumnation, gootube, or those numerous you blast my mom will cruise forums littered on the internet.

This is a men's health/HRT forum.

You already toasted yourself numerous times on here.

We can bring up the numerous threads/posts if you want to go there, sub-q vs IM included to boot.

Better yet your response from this post takes the cake.

I sure as hell would not be taking any advice from you.

*As mentioned, I have done absolutely ZERO bloodwork to date

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Anyone feel free to pull the knife out of my back and join the club!

You know who you are.

Gladiator

No ones feeling hurt here LOL.

OPs fine off the hop 2 injections in LMFAO!

Just admit it You clearly lack the understanding of PKs.

Again 200 mg T every 3 weeks is a piss poor protocol.

It's common f**king sense!
Hey princess get a little more angry.

Gladiator

It's okay man you were already aired out numerous times on the forum for some of the nonsense you were pushing!

You and I both know what's going on here.

Dug yourself in a hole that you are never getting out of!
Dam Princess you are in a roll.
People are laughing at you.
No one wants to listen to someone who gets angry on a forum.

Remember trt is an individual thing. Not one size fits all.
When you do your research on different carrier oils and understand the difference between them you can understand how people can react differently.

You have roid rage and I’m laughing at you

Gladiator

I will put the final nail in the coffin here!

You just raped the guy of all the body composition benefits that come along with having healthy testosterone levels.

Let me guess here again.

Your going to tell the OP to start downing those protein shakes and start going to the gym.....

Common f**king theme here EH?

Joe f**king TRT LMAO!

My reply post #32.

Let me guess here.

After telling the OP to stay on that piss-poor protocol @bixt is going to tell him to start going to the gym so he can take full advantage of those 7 out of the 21-day cycle stellar T levels!

Get back to me on the results he gets when it comes to gaining muscle, increasing strength, losing adipose, and recovering from the workouts!

200 mg T every 3 weeks.....who knew!
Still waiting for you to stop roid raging

Laugh emoji

Mastodont

I should also add that everything people have mentioned for testing is on the docket for the future. We did a 7-days-post-injection testosterone test to get a basic measurement on it. At around 6 months we will evaluate how TRT is treating me and do a whole battery of tests. All of that happens sooner if I feel it is needed. Right now, I am seeing progress in pretty much every aspect one might expect to see at this point.
Hows it going?

madman

Super Moderator
Dam Princess you are in a roll.
People are laughing at you.
No one wants to listen to someone who gets angry on a forum.

Remember trt is an individual thing. Not one size fits all.
When you do your research on different carrier oils and understand the difference between them you can understand how people can react differently.

You have roid rage and I’m laughing at you

Just admit it that you are clueless when it comes to the PKs.

Your stepping on the wrong set of toes.

Going to kill you off in one post son.

Now that's funny EH!

*The pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of androgen esters is therefore primarily determined by ester side-chain length, volume of oil vehicle, and site of injection via hydrophobic physicochemical partitioning of the androgen ester between the hydrophobic oil vehicle and the aqueous extracellular fluid (654).

*The reason for the prolonged half-life of TU in comparison with TE is the longer aliphatic, and thus more hydrophobic, side-chain, comprising 11 instead of 7 carbon atoms.

*Recently, it was shown in Chinese men that i.m. injection of 1000 mg TU dissolved in tea seed oil at a concentration of 125 mg/ml has a similar pharmacokinetic profile with a t½ b of 23.7 ± 2.7 days compared with our study with the tea seed oil preparation in Caucasian men (15). The longer duration of action of TU in castor oil compared with TU in tea seed oil could be due to the properties of the oils, the different concentrations (125 vs 250 mg/ml) and injection volumes (4 vs 8 ml), as well as unilateral vs bilateral gluteal application. It is conceivable that the larger surface of the depot produced by 2 × 4 ml injections leads to a slightly faster release of testosterone ester, resulting in higher Cmax values and a slightly shorter half-life than the single 4 ml depot with more concentrated TU.

* It has been shown that different Physico-chemical properties of the oil used as a vehicle (16), as well as different injection volumes (17), may influence the kinetics of administered androgens.

Ester side-chain length plays a significant role in the half-life.

The release rate of the biologically inactive pro-drug from the oily depot is determined by its physico-chemical partitioning according to the testosterone ester’s hydrophobicity.

Out of all the carrier oils used (sesame, arachis, cottonseed, MCT, castor) the only one which will have a big impact on the release rate from the oily depot would be castor oil.

Even than TE let alone TC in castor oil extending the half life for 33 days not happening.

TE (7-carbon aliphatic ester side-chain length) or TC (8-carbon aliphatic ester side-chain length) vs TU (11-carbon aliphatic ester side-chain length).

Half-life TE/TC are basically interchangeable.

Half-life TE/TC vs TU.....night and day!

As I stated in my reply from one of the threads (posted above):

Would not get too caught up on the carrier oil you are using unless you are having a bad reaction.

Again there are many other factors that affect the rate at which testosterone is released from the oily depot at the injection site.

Sub-q vs IM, the volume of injection, injection depth, site of injection, lymphatic flow, and the concentration of BOH (benzyl alcohol) is other possible factors that can affect absorption rates of the esterified hormone.

1692549912525.png

FIGURE 5.​

Schematic overview of the pharmacology of testosterone esters. Testosterone is esterified through the 17 β hydroxyl group with fatty acid esters of different aliphatic or other chain length which is a biologically inactive pro-drug. The esterified testosterone in an oil vehicle is injected deeply into a muscle forming a local drug depot from which the testosterone ester is released at a slow rate determined by its physico-chemical partitioning according to the testosterone ester’s hydrophobicity. Once the testosterone ester exits the depot and enters the extracellular fluids, it is rapidly hydrolyzed by ubiquitous non-specific esterases thereby releasing the testosterone into the general circulation.

Mastodont

Just admit it that you are clueless when it comes to the PKs.

Your stepping on the wrong set of toes.

Going to kill you off in one post son.

Now that's funny EH!

*The pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of androgen esters is therefore primarily determined by ester side-chain length, volume of oil vehicle, and site of injection via hydrophobic physicochemical partitioning of the androgen ester between the hydrophobic oil vehicle and the aqueous extracellular fluid (654).

*The reason for the prolonged half-life of TU in comparison with TE is the longer aliphatic, and thus more hydrophobic, side-chain, comprising 11 instead of 7 carbon atoms.

*Recently, it was shown in Chinese men that i.m. injection of 1000 mg TU dissolved in tea seed oil at a concentration of 125 mg/ml has a similar pharmacokinetic profile with a t½ b of 23.7 ± 2.7 days compared with our study with the tea seed oil preparation in Caucasian men (15). The longer duration of action of TU in castor oil compared with TU in tea seed oil could be due to the properties of the oils, the different concentrations (125 vs 250 mg/ml) and injection volumes (4 vs 8 ml), as well as unilateral vs bilateral gluteal application. It is conceivable that the larger surface of the depot produced by 2 × 4 ml injections leads to a slightly faster release of testosterone ester, resulting in higher Cmax values and a slightly shorter half-life than the single 4 ml depot with more concentrated TU.

* It has been shown that different Physico-chemical properties of the oil used as a vehicle (16), as well as different injection volumes (17), may influence the kinetics of administered androgens.

Ester side-chain length plays a significant role in the half-life.

The release rate of the biologically inactive pro-drug from the oily depot is determined by its physico-chemical partitioning according to the testosterone ester’s hydrophobicity.

Out of all the carrier oils used (sesame, arachis, cottonseed, MCT, castor) the only one which will have a big impact on the release rate from the oily depot would be castor oil.

Even than TE let alone TC in castor oil extending the half life for 33 days not happening.

TE (7-carbon aliphatic ester side-chain length) or TC (8-carbon aliphatic ester side-chain length) vs TU (11-carbon aliphatic ester side-chain length).

Half-life TE/TC are basically interchangeable.

Half-life TE/TC vs TU.....night and day!

As I stated in my reply from one of the threads (posted above):

Would not get too caught up on the carrier oil you are using unless you are having a bad reaction.

Again there are many other factors that affect the rate at which testosterone is released from the oily depot at the injection site.

Sub-q vs IM, the volume of injection, injection depth, site of injection, lymphatic flow, and the concentration of BOH (benzyl alcohol) is other possible factors that can affect absorption rates of the esterified hormone.

View attachment 35988

FIGURE 5.​

Schematic overview of the pharmacology of testosterone esters. Testosterone is esterified through the 17 β hydroxyl group with fatty acid esters of different aliphatic or other chain length which is a biologically inactive pro-drug. The esterified testosterone in an oil vehicle is injected deeply into a muscle forming a local drug depot from which the testosterone ester is released at a slow rate determined by its physico-chemical partitioning according to the testosterone ester’s hydrophobicity. Once the testosterone ester exits the depot and enters the extracellular fluids, it is rapidly hydrolyzed by ubiquitous non-specific esterases thereby releasing the testosterone into the general circulation.
What is your estimation of the half life lengthening when TE is in Castor oil without benzyl alcohol, a day or two?
I have been thinking of going back to 1000mg undecanoate lately, thanks for that post, did not remember that study. For some reason that castor oi TU never really sat right with me in divided doses, must be something to do with T/E ratio.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me