Does HCG suppress to the same extent as exogenous testosterone? I want to take HCG for fertility reasons, but when I come off, will have low T levels?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jay12am

I am in the same journey. I have very low sperm count(4 million). I quit test cream and planning to start clomid 50mg per day plus HCG for 2 weeks and then decrease the dosage to 25 per day. HCG i am thinking to 500iu per day. I am primary hypogonadism candidate.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Osmanm5897

I’m wondering if the 500iu EOD is even worth taking. My doctor said I could go as far as 2000iu EOD, but I’m afraid of the increased E2 I’d get from that. I’m just wanting to restore my fertility to what it what a couple years. My semen analysis comes back with low-ish concentration and very low semen volume. Doctors haven’t been a ton of help, until this doctor agreed to at least prescribe me HCG.
Go see Dr.Lipshultz at Baylor University in Houston, that is if you are located there or willing to make the trip.

He knows the Ins and outs of TRT including hcg doses and administration. He has contract with a local compounding pharmacy that will deliver hcg and other meds to your home for cheaper. BTW, he recommends high dose of hcg when coming off testosterone. He prescribed me 3000IU of hcg three times a week, plus a FSH for fertility. It worked like a magic because I was able to impregnate my partner within 90 days and I been on TRT for seven years before coming off it.
Anyways, you might be different and not need all of that so it’s better to go a knowledgeable doctor. Thats all.

Jntsrgn

Recent labs are back. On the protocol I originally posted, Total T 1300, Free T 22 pg/ml, E2 is 62. Feel amazing. Sperm count and morphology is normal.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me