Does HCG raise estradiol more/faster than straight testosterone cypionate?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Anonymon

@Cataceous, this is really useful. I am currently tying to find actual data on E2 levels over the course of hours after a testosterone injection. I think your estimates here are good. Since posting this, have you seen any data on this?

@Nelson Vergel, your book is priceless. I scanned over the estradiol section and see a ton of good information, but don't see anything that answers how quickly testosterone aromatizes in terms of hours after injection.

I have been doing a low dose daily injection, and lately, around 10-12 hours after injecting, I start getting really anxious and jittery. My first instinct is to assume I am supraphysiologic, but my doses are modest compared to what many are doing. Labs from last week show Total T (LCMSMS) is 651 and Free 122.5 pg/ml (46-224). Estrogen is 45 pg/ml. So, I don't think the bad-feeling anxiety is from T, although this was technically a trough (first thing in the morning, prior to injection), so peaks are higher. My lead suspects are E2 or DHT. I suspect E2. Unfortunately, I did not get an ultrasensitive test. But, this is driving me nuts, so I may break down and take a small dose of anastrazole to see if that makes a difference.

Does 10-12 hours seem like a reasonable estimate for peak E2 levels? Or, it may be dropping levels that I am feeling - a common migraine trigger in women.
If you’re talking about the E2 being from test, since it’s attached to an ester, you’re getting a slow drop of it for a while. Either way, taking a very, very small dose of an AI could help decide that, but I’d be wary of them in general considering how many issues guys run into with them.

If you’re also on hCG, some guys like me do better on it, and some guys get pissed and angry and anxious. Could also be that.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fortunate

A comment on my own comment above: From what I am reading, it appears that testosterone itself peaks at around 12 hours post injection. Sh*t. Is it really that simple? I inject 10mg of enanthate and 12 hours later, the peak testosterone level makes me anxious? Technically, this would mean that 7.2mg of testosterone makes me feel bad - well within the range of what normal healthy males make on a daily basis.

I am still investigating the nuances behind this and will post if I learn anything useful.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me