Does Everyone on TRT Deal With Elevated Hematocrit?

Buy Lab Tests Online

CSI007

All this talk about high HCT recently. Does everyone who injects T wind up having high HCT? Before starting my HCT was in the low to mid 40's. Does this have any bearing at all on the outcome once you have been on T for a while? Before starting down this road, to me this is the single worst side effect of having to use T and one of the reasons I tried every last possible solutions before moving forward with T-Cyp.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

All this talk about high HCT recently. Does everyone who injects T wind up having high HCT? Before starting my HCT was in the low to mid 40's. Does this have any bearing at all on the outcome once you have been on T for a while? Before starting down this road, to me this is the single worst side effect of having to use T and one of the reasons I tried every last possible solutions before moving forward with T-Cyp.

Not everyone on a TRT protocol faces the challenge of elevated hematocrit. In my case, it only rose slightly. The attached thread offer a number of perspectives.

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...ia-Caused-by-Testosterone-Replacement-Therapy

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator

Yes, it happens, but it's super easy to control just by donating blood. I have other factors that involve elevated iron & ferritin, and donating takes care of all of that, plus RBC's when/if they climb up a bit. It's really that easy.

I haven't as yet. It doesn't have to happen, although for a lot of guys it does. Get your blood work checked, Adjust accordingly. It's one of those things you don't have to worry about until you do. It sounds like there are simple solutions if it does happen.

Last edited:

PAUL-E

Mine did at first but after about a year and a half it seems to have stabilized. others have experienced this as well sound advise above watch blood work donate when needed or just to do a good thing ;)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me