does everyman suffer from low t

Buy Lab Tests Online

tornquad2

does everyman suffer from low t,i ask because am 47 and my last test was 920 and was wondering do so men just have higher testosterone naturally

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
tornquad2 Hi, my answer would be no. A good friend of mine who will be 64 this year, had his T tested and his total was over 1000. But he does not know what it was at age 30 so it may have gone down since then.

Henry

Damn.....how are those numbers possible naturally!! My doc told me that healthy males in their 20's and 30's are between 500-600

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
It's just part of aging (if not pathology related).

Some men have good genetics and seem to produce more but from a statistical perspective the answer would be "yes, in time".

Phoenix

I've read that the "norm" used to be ~1500 ng/dl years ago before enviromental factors started decreasing the numbers. My experience with most MDs I've encountered is that they are overly conservative when it comes to treatment and focus to much on "normal" and not "optimal"..

Most docs look at the range and anything within it is just fine. Of course the range represents the medium of men 18-80 so a big percentage is above 40 and pulling the range down

Optimal is far from anything in the lower 50 percentile but most avg doc won't even consider treatment until you fall below the absolute bottom.

When tested at 45 I was 319 and felt like crap with multiple symptoms.......now with TRT etc. at 50 I range in the 800's with super bio-available T and feel much better

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me