Does anyone use Proviron with TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

bochinit

Hi guys,

I would like to know if anyone here uses proviron or know if it is suitable for long term use in conjunction with TRT.

I appreciate comments and answers about it!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

antelopers

It's not legal here in the US. However I did use it before and it was absolutely amazing as an addition for my cruise dose back when I cycled steroids. 25mg a day of bayer proviron was plenty. Ugl proviron is a waste, not worth it.

bbex2014

It's not legal here in the US. However I did use it before and it was absolutely amazing as an addition for my cruise dose back when I cycled steroids. 25mg a day of bayer proviron was plenty. Ugl proviron is a waste, not worth it.
I totally agree, I used bayer proviron in the past when I was on doc prescribed test cyp and it blew my mind how much better I felt. I used it eod for about 6 months. It was one of the main reasons I decided to go the scrotal cream route for the dht conversion, proviron made me realize how much better I felt on what I can only assume was really high dht levels (never had it tested on proviron).

bbex2014

I live in the states as well, so I didn't necessarily like importing illegal substances into my home either, so that was obviously a huge factor as well.

antelopers

I totally agree, I used bayer proviron in the past when I was on doc prescribed test cyp and it blew my mind how much better I felt. I used it eod for about 6 months. It was one of the main reasons I decided to go the scrotal cream route for the dht conversion, proviron made me realize how much better I felt on what I can only assume was really high dht levels (never had it tested on proviron).
Are you getting similar results with the scrotal cream?

bbex2014

I definitely feel the best I've ever felt on trt, but the first month when I switched from injections to cream was the best. I wonder if using injections and supplementing the cream eod or 1 click daily maybe would be the best way. I think Vince Carter on here has stated being happy with that protocol of cyp and using cream just a few days out of the week. Either way, If I ever decide to move back to injections I'm for sure going to supplement either scrotal cream or proviron with you around eodish

SSHSSA74

How did you get Bayer proviron?

DS3

Have you tried it from one of these places? If so, how much did you take and did it work well for you?
I have taken Bayer Proviron from both of these places. It works fine. It will definitely lower estrogen and increase androgenic effects from testosterone, as well as providing androgenic effects itself.

My mood tends to lower and I tend to get more irritable while taking it long-term, but I tend to have abnormal mood fluctuations so I’m not the best anecdote.

SSHSSA74

I have taken Bayer Proviron from both of these places. It works fine. It will definitely lower estrogen and increase androgenic effects from testosterone, as well as providing androgenic effects itself.

My mood tends to lower and I tend to get more irritable while taking it long-term, but I tend to have abnormal mood fluctuations so I’m not the best anecdote.
Got it. thanks for the info. What dose did you take and i am assuming you were on TRT??

DS3

Got it. thanks for the info. What dose did you take and i am assuming you were on TRT??
Correct. I’m on TRT. When I take Proviron, I typically take 25 mg every day or every other day. It can make your joints hurt similar to Anastrozole if you take too much.

DS3

What is your shbg and did proviron help with libido?
My SHBG is typically around 21-24 nmol/L, so certainly on the low side. This is without Proviron use. As one would imagine, my SHBG goes down with Proviron use.

I find that my libido increases for the first 2-4 weeks with Proviron, then it decreases probably below where my libido is without Proviron.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me