Can proviron suppress your normal dht?

Buy Lab Tests Online

skullmaggots

Hi,

Apologies if this is a silly question, but I think my theory is sound. I added 50mg of proviron to my current 120mg per week trt (35mg every 2 days) to increase libido, well being etc. I sourced some proviron through underground labs, can't know for sure its legit.

However, it did work as you would think proviron would work, so seemed like mesterolone was in there to some degree.

I felt really good, more agressive, in/out of the bedroom, stronger erections, high libido etc. I decided to only conduct this experiment for 2 weeks as I know previously that this UGL proviron did effect my liver enzymes, but wanted to do it again as my girlfriend was over for 2 weeks, so thought why not.

On stopping the proviron my dick stopped working and I couldn't get an erection, despite using copious PDE5s etc. Never had this before, was shocked if I'm being honest. Is it possible that the proviron was causing my body not the convert my trt to dht as I had enough, so when I stopped the proviron my dht was low hence the symptoms. I decided after 2 days of this to take 50mg of proviron again and bang erections came back, wtf!

Anyone seen this before, can taking proviron which is basically dht in a tablet cause your body to stop converting your trt to dht because you already have enough? In which case how can you safely stop, and how long before your body upregulates the conversion again?

/Jeff.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bixt

It was most likely fake, some other steroid. The only proviron I have seen is genuine pharma proviron such as Bayer, but from India. There is a glut of UGL stuff for almost every other steroid, but strangely not for Proviron. Must be hard to make the raws. The high price gives unscrupulous UGLs incentive to fake it (by using some other oral steroids). Primobolan and anavar are two other highly faked steroids, due to their high price.

Until you can know for sure what you really took, you can't blame "proviron". Another red flag was the elevated liver enzymes you had from the same brand yet proviron is not a 17AA steroid and should not in theory have this effect.

skullmaggots

It was most likely fake, some other steroid. The only proviron I have seen is genuine pharma proviron such as Bayer, but from India. There is a glut of UGL stuff for almost every other steroid, but strangely not for Proviron. Must be hard to make the raws. The high price gives unscrupulous UGLs incentive to fake it (by using some other oral steroids). Primobolan and anavar are two other highly faked steroids, due to their high price.

Until you can know for sure what you really took, you can't blame "proviron".
That's a fair comment. Funnily enough I've just ordered some proviron from a pharmacy in India. But back to the original question, does taking a dht suppress your own conversion?

Gman86

This is a great question. I’d love to know if there is a negative feedback loop for DHT or not. If men only get DHT in our system from the conversion of testosterone into DHT, my gut says there wouldn’t be a negative feedback loop possibility from taking something like Proviron, but its an interesting question for sure, and I’d love to know the answer

I personally highly doubt that the Proviron u received was fake. The results u got were absolutely not placebo. So the only explanation I can think of is that u received either Proviron, or another oral DHT derivative. But my money is on Proviron. People still say that UGL’s fake things like primo, but I think it’s very rare nowadays if ur using a reputable source that’s been around for a bit. With internet forums, and people’s ability to test their stuff, a source would lose all their clientele real quick if they sold anything that was fake. Ive used primo from 2 different UGL sources, and both times it was real primo

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me