Different reactions to different esters?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pacman

Is it possible that one's body does not react the same to cypionate, propionate, enanthate? I mean it is all the same hormone, so why would it be different?

Did it ever happen to anyone where you inject similar protocols between similar esters (say 200 mg weekly cypionate and then start with 200 mg weekly enanthate instead), and libido just drops? Is it possible that the body does not absorb the testosterone as well from one ester over another, or the body does indeed absorb it but the "secondary" effects (libido etc) play out differently with each ester?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
My two cents: Regarding hormonal effects, the only difference between testosterone esters is the rate of absorption. Once any testosterone ester hits the bloodstream the ester is stripped off within minutes, and after that there's no way for the body to know the source of the testosterone.

That said, the differing absorption rates can lead to pretty dramatic effects during transition periods, or when the injection cycles are on the order of the ester half-lives and longer. I felt pretty amazing during the switch from enanthate to propionate, but the effects faded as I reached a new steady state.

I had an awful experience with Prop and went right back to Cyp so yes there was something about Prop that my body didn't like. Enanthate was no different than Cyp for me, other than E cost me more than Cyp, so I just reverted back to Cyp, again.

Pacman

I had an awful experience with Prop and went right back to Cyp so yes there was something about Prop that my body didn't like. Enanthate was no different than Cyp for me, other than E cost me more than Cyp, so I just reverted back to Cyp, again.
I really wonder why this is. I actually like prop, a lot. But it requires frequent injections, which I am not a fan of. Has anyone on this forum felt a difference between cyp and enanthate? They are supposed to be nearly identical. I wonder why they would feel different.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
We are not static entities. Ideally we should wait six weeks after a protocol change to fairly evaluate the results. But in that time we could feel better or worse for reasons entirely unrelated to a change in ester.

antelopers

I can only speak from my own experience but the faster releasing ester I use, the more DHT goes up in my bloodwork and my libido improves temporarily - until the E2 catches up and rises to meet a similar DHT:E2 ratio as the slower acting ester. So it gives me temporary improvement, but my body always tries to reach the same balance.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me