DHEA cures my libido but bloats me like crazy

Buy Lab Tests Online

anxiousbeginner

Basically title. DHEA levels came back low and started supplementing 25 mg nightly ( DEFY empower pharmacy ). Noticed a huge improvement in libido, but currently look like a bloated slob and confidence is shot. Gained 10 lbs in the two weeks since starting trt. 150 mg cyp/ week and .125 adex 2x / week. Should I just drop the DHEA and hope the test gives me an even better libido on its own? or should i try EOD dosing? I just ordered some DIM in hopes that could help, but as of right now i plan on stopping the dhea for a bit.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Guided_by_Voices

It's hard to tell from your post whether the issues are coming from DHEA or TRT if you just started TRT (at what for many people would be a fairly high dose) two weeks ago. I too find DHEA very helpful, but it apparently can convert to estrogen which seems to cause bloat in many people. Minimum effective dose of everything is the way to go IMO. It also may take a while for your body to settle down given all the new inputs it's getting.

Systemlord

DHEA converts to estrogen and since you clearly need DHEA, maybe you can cut back somewhere else.

It’s a possibility the AI may be causing some of your issues.

You definitely have too many moving parts.

Last edited:

anxiousbeginner

DHEA converts to estrogen and since you clearly need DHEA, maybe you can cut back somewhere else.
I went out and picked up some 5mg sublingual capsules from Douglas labs. I took only two today (10mg), alongside some dandelion root. Bloating has gotten tremendously better, but I'm not getting the amazing confidence, energy, and libido boost from DHEA like I got at previous doses. I will admit, the bloating got the worst after I far overdid it with DHEA due to my obsession with its Libido boost. I took 75mg one day and then 50mg for the next four days in a row. That got me in the extreme bloated state forsure. As a result, I ended up taking an AI yesterday due to fear of developing gyno from the high doses, so maybe my estrogen is just a bit low today and i need to stick to a consistent dhea protocol. I'm hopping on a call with DEFY tomorrow to discuss, but would love your opinion on future dosing strategies.

ExpTrain

Basically title. DHEA levels came back low and started supplementing 25 mg nightly ( DEFY empower pharmacy ). Noticed a huge improvement in libido, but currently look like a bloated slob and confidence is shot. Gained 10 lbs in the two weeks since starting trt. 150 mg cyp/ week and .125 adex 2x / week. Should I just drop the DHEA and hope the test gives me an even better libido on its own? or should i try EOD dosing? I just ordered some DIM in hopes that could help, but as of right now i plan on stopping the dhea for a bit.
is it micronized dhea?

Shawn

the Douglas is micronized but I was wondering if you have any update for us? Did the pharm grade work better? I would believe it is better but I heard Douglas is a very reputable brand

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me