Denied Rx at ShopRite

Buy Lab Tests Online

RickB

TL/DR: Two different days, two different employees, two different Rx's, same outcome

April 8th I go to ShopRite to pick up the sildenafil my doctor had called in. Really nice employee, really nice interaction. Then I give her an Adderall script. She looks at it and immediately says "We don't have that and we're having trouble getting it. You better try somewhere else." I actually think she's doing me a favor, and thank her and leave.

April 11th I go back and hand a different employee my depo-testosterone script. He tells me the same exact thing. I ask for the head pharmacist.

Some lady comes out who says she's the pharmacist in charge, and she gives me a spiel "these medications are on backorder, and we have no idea when we're going to get them."

I tell her it's funny that they never have any problems filling my other Rx's. She says there's been an issue with these ever since the pandemic. I tell her that's strange because CVS and Walgreens never seem to have a problem. She has no reply. I hand her my script and tell her "Well, just fill it when you get it", and she refuses.

I am 99% sure they have made it a policy to refuse to fill Rx's for scheduled medications. I assume it is this particular ShopRite's policy and not the corporation.

I filed a complaint to the state.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale