Dark urine after T shot

Buy Lab Tests Online

robs2nd75

Why is my urine always very dark a few hours after my T shot? I have taken excess vitamins in the past and urine is always neon yellow this is more of a dark yellow.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I've never heard of this as a sign.

If you inject, it take more then a few hours before serum levels are effected.

Plus, I have no idea how it would effect your digestion track.

Must be something else as I've never heard of this as a symptom of TRT.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Dark urine is listed in the package insert of testosterone cypionate since it is associated with yellowing of eyes/skin caused by liver dysfunction. That statement was taken from experiences with the old oral form of testosterone that caused liver issues. Injectable testosterone esters (cypionate, enanthate and propionate) DO NOT cause liver dysfunction. In my world it is even given to men with active hepatitis C who have low testosterone.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Dark urine is listed in the package insert of testosterone cypionate since it is associated with yellowing of eyes/skin caused by liver dysfunction. That statement was taken from experiences with the old oral form of testosterone that caused liver issues. Injectable testosterone esters (cypionate, enanthate and propionate) DO NOT cause liver dysfunction. In my world it is even given to men with active hepatitis C who have low testosterone.

Exactly, the reference is for oral administration...back in the stone age of TRT LOL.

robs2nd75

I'm wondering if it couldn't be an intolerance to the ester? I've ruled out everything else and it always occurs w/in a few hours of injection. By the next day urine returns to normal. I will discuss it with my doc and see what he says. Thanks for your thoughts

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me