Daily Injections of Testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

Oupa

Thanks for the reply...

My TestE is 300mg/Ml, so to be there and there abouts with your recommendation, I'll pin 0.05ml, that should give me 15mg Test E....is my arithmetic correct?

Do you have any suggestion when my daily pinning should start given my current protocol?

Thanks.

Oupa

P.S. thanks for the kind, warm welcome...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Thanks for the reply...

My TestE is 300mg/Ml, so to be there and there abouts with your recommendation, I'll pin 0.05ml, that should give me 15mg Test E....is my arithmetic correct?

Do you have any suggestion when my daily pinning should start given my current protocol?

Thanks.

Oupa

P.S. thanks for the kind, warm welcome...
Yep looks like that will work, good luck on your new protocol.

Krocco

Yes, I inject first thing in the morning. It's part of my routine now.

Couple questions wich I do not find answers for. First time ever I have a multi dose lagenule in use instead of glass ampuls... when injecting 0.1cc ED it means I have to draw 100 times from a 10ml botle. Does the rubber top handle these 100 jabs or is it goingto broke near the end?
And how you guys handle the botles once the seal is opened? Do you keep it in plastic bag or re-seal it with tape or something once the bottle is in use?

You clean the bottle each use with alc swab. If that hasn't been covered with you, basic sterility with injections you should revisit that immediately, your question indicates as much.
I have a 5mL vial I've tapped it over...80 times(?) with a 29g and it's perfectly fine. You can over think this.

Vince

Super Moderator
I agree with Vince Carter, every time I use my vial I wipe it with an alcohol pad and then after drawing out the testosterone I wiped it again and keep it nice and clean. I do put it in another container after using it just to keep it protected. I've never had any issues with the rubber top breaking down, after a time I can see the hole that I'm putting the needle through. I try to put it through the same spot every time.

BigBamBoo

I am dealing with really high E2 and am going to discuss every day injections with the Defy Dr. As maybe a way to drop the E2.

The only thing that might throw a wrench into the works is I have very high SHBG as well....60+ my last blood draw.

Vince

Super Moderator
I am dealing with really high E2 and am going to discuss every day injections with the Defy Dr. As maybe a way to drop the E2.

The only thing that might throw a wrench into the works is I have very high SHBG as well....60+ my last blood draw.
Not everyone does well with daily injections. For whatever reason when I started daily injections my HCT stabilized and that was a reason I tried it. I've never had any issues with high E2 levels. Remember when changing your protocol it does take time for the changes to take effect, I really didn't notice a difference until I was on the protocol for 12 weeks. I just had my HCT checked on Thursday, it was at 48%. It must be close to two years since I've donated blood.

Vince

Super Moderator
Yeah I would probably skip the Thursday evening injection and just start Friday morning. It did take me about 12 weeks to feel completely dialed in.

lenny

Just got my new lab results after being on a daily protocol for about a year and a half, and they are spectacular. Dare I say it… after 5+ years of TRT, I think I finally have myself dialed in.

Current protocol is: average of 24 mg of t-cyp daily, and 500 IU of HCD every other day. No AI.

I say "average" because I've stumbled across a weird trick… I'd been having annoying spikes of anxiety that seemed related to HCG. Never happened when I was on a weekly or twice-weekly protocol. I figured this had something to do with adding HCG spikes on top of an otherwise steady-state. Lowering or discontinuing HCG did diminish my anxiety, but made me feel like crap. So, on a whim I started alternating my injections day by day between 26 mg and 22 mg. On 22 mg days, I also inject HCG.

The results:

Total T: 910 ng/dL
Free T: 28.4 ng/dL
e2: 40.5 pg/mL
SHBG: 17.2 nmoL/L
Hematocrit: 42.1%

Seems crazy, but it was only after starting that staggered protocol that I started to feel like a normal human being again. Anxiety is gone. Better than I've felt in years, as a matter of fact. A few weeks before I did these labs, I noticed my need for tadalafil diminished significantly. Currently I'm not taking it at all, but soon I'll start trying 3 mg a day and see how that goes (previously I'd been doing 7 mg EOD).

I've toyed with the idea of trying a tiny bit of anastrozole to lower my e2, but I've never had good luck with AIs. At this point I think I'm better off losing weight and getting back in shape.

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
Just got my new lab results after being on a daily protocol for about a year and a half, and they are spectacular. Dare I say it… after 5+ years of TRT, I think I finally have myself dialed in.

Current protocol is: average of 24 mg of t-cyp daily, and 500 IU of HCD every other day. No AI.

I say "average" because I've stumbled across a weird trick… I'd been having annoying spikes of anxiety that seemed related to HCG. Never happened when I was on a weekly or twice-weekly protocol. I figured this had something to do with adding HCG spikes on top of an otherwise steady-state. Lowering or discontinuing HCG did diminish my anxiety, but made me feel like crap. So, on a whim I started alternating my injections day by day between 26 mg and 22 mg. On 22 mg days, I also inject HCG.

The results:

Seems crazy, but it was only after starting that staggered protocol that I started to feel like a normal human being again. Anxiety is gone. Better than I've felt in years, as a matter of fact. A few weeks before I did these labs, I noticed my need for tadalafil diminished significantly. Currently I'm not taking it at all, but soon I'll start trying 3 mg a day and see how that goes (previously I'd been doing 7 mg EOD).

I've toyed with the idea of trying a tiny bit of anastrozole to lower my e2, but I've never had good luck with AIs. At this point I think I'm better off losing weight and getting back in shape.
Your numbers look really good. But what's even better is, you finally feel that you may be dialed in

lenny

Thank you Vince & Vince!

Yeah, I was actually surprised to see my SHBG still so low on the ref range (16.5 - 55.9 nmol/L), even though that's where it's been for most of the time I've been on TRT. My doc hadn't checked it in over a year, so in my head I was imagining it going sky-high, since initially on my daily protocol I had some trouble getting my numbers up where I wanted them. But, all is well for now.

seb288

The results:

Why does stopping HCG make you feel crap? I thought HCG was for fertility only...could it be that the reason so many of us are struggling for years to feel good on TRT is the induced deficiency of FSH?

And what if LH deficiency also matters?

nuclear

You know, I felt anxious and stressed out regularly until I started DHEA troches. Two weeks in and the change is immense. Currently using T EOD and hcg daily.

Vince

Super Moderator
Why does stopping HCG make you feel crap? I thought HCG was for fertility only...could it be that the reason so many of us are struggling for years to feel good on TRT is the induced deficiency of FSH?

And what if LH deficiency also matters?
It seems that on some members, HCG raises their estrogen too much. I'm not one of them, I inject 500 mg of HCG twice a week.

seb288

It seems that on some members, HCG raises their estrogen too much. I'm not one of them, I inject 500 mg of HCG twice a week.

Do you just do it for increasing fertility/testicular size/estrogen or is it used to improve the feeling on TRT (by replenishing FSH or some other hormone). I don't need fertility/big balls/high E2 currently, but would happily do anything to feel as optimal as possible!

Vince

Super Moderator
Do you just do it for increasing fertility/testicular size/estrogen or is it used to improve the feeling on TRT (by replenishing FSH or some other hormone). I don't need fertility/big balls/high E2 currently, but would happily do anything to feel as optimal as possible!
When it first started trt about four and a half years ago. I started with the HCG protocol, I like the way I feel. So at this time there's really no reason for me to change it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me