Failure of Topicals - Feel Terrible

Buy Lab Tests Online

littlecub85

i was on androgel1.62 and it was working but i wasnt on it long enough, my insurance cut me off. and i cant afford it, so they changed it to some generic gel testosterone i swear its not real, its pure alcohol if u ask me. perrigo pharmacuticals. i never even herd of them b4 ...i have 5 unopened bottles under my sink cuz i just collected them there so bad so i switched to the shot 400mg a month split in 2 doses.... im told and saw on heere its to far apart. i am all new to this and my levels of free T are that of an 80 year old man , I d k hows it working for u... my life is so ****ed... i havnt had sex in over 3 years beat that :( .

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. I'm sorry you're having such a difficult time with TRT. Can you give us some background - how old you are, how long you had symptoms, lab results prior to and following TRT? You'll generate some discussion that way.

Hey man you're in the right place. Sounds like you're getting the standard treatment by most doctors. It's possible you're not absorbing gels well.

Post lab results, including reference ranges, symptoms, age, weight and height. Infact include anything you can think of that would help.

ERO

Take your 400 mg per month and break in into two 50 mg shots per week, every 3.5 days. So Monday AM and Thursday PM for example. That alone should be a big help and a good starting place. You need a new doc as well, but you already know that. Consider Defy Medical or Prime Body, both are site sponsors and come highly recommended. Oh and get some insulin syringes as well - no need to use anything larger.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me