Confidall question

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyone here on this forum that uses or have used Confidall that could share something about this supplement. It seems to be godd for confidence enhancement among other benefits.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
It seems that is just a combo of 5HTP, Gaba, Thianine and L Acetyl Carnitine. None of these ingredients "boosts confidence".

I would not buy it. Bad reviews

What's your testosterone blood level?

Vvs1

I don’t recommend 5-HTP due to negative side effects that some have.

Jordan Peterson is a famous psychologist and he likes this study about lobsters. It says that when lobsters win fights against other lobsters, there’s a huge spike in serotonin that causes the lobster to basically stand up straight and strut around with confidence.

That being said, all of these serotonin drugs and supplements are risky. They lower libido,which can kill confidence on it’s own. Best bet is to take in more amino acids that are precursors to neurotransmitters like serotonin.

Turkey=Tryptophan=Serotonin
Bananas=Tyrosine=Dopamine

Amino acids compete with each other so it’s best not to overdo it.

I also recommend NOFAP, weightlifting, sun exposure, being productive, completing big and small tasks, and looking for alpha male role models-basically the ones that DGAF about anyone else’s opinion.

SilverSurfer

Is there anyone here on this forum that uses or have used Confidall that could share something about this supplement. It seems to be godd for confidence enhancement among other benefits.

I noticed you said you were recently on 21+ days of antibiotics. Nearly 90% of your serotonin is made in the “gut”. If your antibiotics threw your microbiology off, your serotonin can suffer immensely.

SilverSurfer

I noticed you said you were recently on 21+ days of antibiotics. Nearly 90% of your serotonin is made in the “gut”. If your antibiotics threw your microbiology off, your serotonin can suffer immensely.
I don’t recommend 5-HTP due to negative side effects that some have.

Jordan Peterson is a famous psychologist and he likes this study about lobsters. It says that when lobsters win fights against other lobsters, there’s a huge spike in serotonin that causes the lobster to basically stand up straight and strut around with confidence.

That being said, all of these serotonin drugs and supplements are risky. They lower libido,which can kill confidence on it’s own. Best bet is to take in more amino acids that are precursors to neurotransmitters like serotonin.

Turkey=Tryptophan=Serotonin
Bananas=Tyrosine=Dopamine

Amino acids compete with each other so it’s best not to overdo it.

I also recommend NOFAP, weightlifting, sun exposure, being productive, completing big and small tasks, and looking for alpha male role models-basically the ones that DGAF about anyone else’s opinion.

Jordan Peterson is a wing nut, idiot, who‘s pablum is supped by boys who feel that the world and all women owe him their undying gratitude and sexual keys to their vaginas because the boy is “alpha”.

And NoFap? Seriously? It’s disturbing anyone over the age of 17 believes in such nonsense.

Vvs1

Only have labs from Januari TT 609 FT 36,1 pg/mL Estradiol 35,38 pg/mL
You can definitely unlock your own confidence, and it’s more about changing your thought processes and thinking highly of yourself. If any self destructing thought comes to mind, you say not true. You focus on the good things.

There are supplements/herbs you can take to help your body, but it’s like stacking up logs with no fire source. Only your mind and thoughts can light the fire.

Start out with confidence/alpha male affirmation videos on YouTube, then watch old WWF wrestling stars and observe their personalities and how they carry themselves and handle others.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Confidence is not attained by watching videos. It is a slow process of taking small risks and building on successes. I will close this thread based on really poor advice. @Tommy Wall private message me if you need more help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale