Chat GPT - What AI has to say about dosing

Buy Lab Tests Online

BigTex

ChatGPT is currently using a "data base" snapshot of internet up to 2021 and some "training by humans" which introduces biasing by these humans. It is a summarizing brainwashing parrot.

Try asking it politically biased questions and it starts talking like a real politic avoiding the answer. It even didn't give me a straight answer that later admitted is in its data base, something that Google easily did.

So I view ChatGPT as a summarizer of the status quo and the political views of those that train it. No real deductive or inductive thinking process there.

It will be another fantastic tool to brainwash the masses.

The Bing fiasco shows what happens when you release that parrot in the real internet without human supervision - it goes insane imitating "feelings" and "evilness" that it sees on internet LOL
Case in point....check this out:

Have Americans done better economically since 2020

The economic situation in the United States has been mixed since 2020.
On the one hand, there have been significant challenges due to the COVID-19 pandemic, which has caused many businesses to close or reduce their operations, resulting in job losses and economic hardship for many individuals and families. However, there have also been some positive economic indicators.

In terms of employment, the unemployment rate has been declining since its peak in April 2020, but it remains higher than pre-pandemic levels. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the unemployment rate was 4.2% in November 2021, down from its peak of 14.8% in April 2020, but still higher than the pre-pandemic rate of 3.5% in February 2020.

In terms of GDP, the U.S. economy has experienced strong growth since the pandemic-induced recession. The Bureau of Economic Analysis reported that real GDP increased at an annual rate of 5.7% in the third quarter of 2021, following increases of 6.3% in the first quarter and 6.7% in the second quarter. However, some experts have noted that this growth has not been distributed evenly, and that many lower-income individuals and families continue to face financial difficulties.

In summary, while there have been some positive economic indicators since 2020, many Americans continue to face economic challenges due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The long-term economic impact of the pandemic remains uncertain and will likely depend on a range of factors, including the continued spread of the virus, the effectiveness of public health measures, and government policy responses.

Regenerate response

Yea, a very good propaganda tool.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com